You go missing

Patrick: The news that you had gone missing was spreading like wildfire around town. Rumors started up that Patrick had killed you and hid your body somewhere. Soon the police had Patrick under arrest in suspicion that he did murder you. "Alright, Patrick what did you do with the body?" The officer asked. Patrick looked at him confused. "Who's body?" He asked. "(Y/n)'s body!" Butch yelled. Patrick froze up. What do they mean your body? "You murdered her, didn't you? That's all we hear around town. Please tells us what you did with her body. I need to put her mother at ease." Butch said quietly. "I would never hurt (y/n)! I love her to death. She keeps me sane when everything else in this world is driving me crazy. S-she's my whole world Butch and I swear I would never do anything that would make my world stop." Patrick said. "When did she go missing?" Butch looked at him weirdly. "You actually had no clue she went missing did you?" Butch asked. "No, I didn't know. We had an argument a couple of days ago and I watched her walk away. Oh god if she is dead our last words to each other were I hate you." Patrick's head was hung down in shame. "I wish I never even started the damn argument."

Henry:
"Where the fuck is my sister bowers?!?" Richie yelled. Henry looked at Richie like he's insane or something. "I thought she was home." He says. "She hasn't been home for three days Henry. My parents think you did something to her." Richie said sadly. Henry's whole mood dropped and he went pale. "What do you mean she's been missing for three days?" He asked. "She hasn't come home. We knew she was going to see you for a movie night." Richie said.  Suddenly a wave of fear came over him. What if the same person that got him had got you. "She never showed up. So I thought maybe she changed her mind or she just forgot about it." He said. "I should of went to your house to pick her up but she kept telling me she would be fine and nothing would happen. I knew I shouldn't have listened to her." Richie looked at him and shook his head. "Look Henry it's not like you knew that something would happen to my sister. It's not your fault that she's missing dude." Henry sighed and a tear slid down his cheek. "Then why do I feel like it's my fault. I should've been there for her. I should've protected her but I didn't want to upset her by not listening to her." Henry said brokenly.

Victor:
Victor knew right off the bat that something was wrong because Bill was never with the losers. Finally, Victor went up to the losers and asked: "where's Bill?" They all looked at him confused. "You haven't heard?" Bev asked. "Heard what?" Disbelief crossed all they're faces. "Bill won't leave his house at all because (Y/n) is missing," Eddie said. "Your joking right? She can't be missing." He said in disbelief. They shook there heads no. "How long has she been missing?" They all looked at each other to see who would speak up next. "She's been missing for a week. Her family is thinking she'll be another Georgie." Richie said quietly. Victor's face went pale at the thought of you being another Georgie.

Belch:
Belch was walking out of the pharmacy building when he saw a picture of you on a telephone pole. He walked a little bit closer to see why your picture was on the pole. When got closer he saw in bold print MISSING above your picture. "No this can't be." He said to himself in disbelief. He continued to read the poster. It had a description of what you were wearing on the day you went missing. He was about to stop when he saw the day you went missing. It's been two weeks since you went missing. How on earth did he not realize that you went missing?

(A/n): I ran out of ideas when I got to Vic's and Belch's so I'm sorry if it sucks.