Which 'loser' has a crush on you

Patrick:

Richie has the biggest crush on you. He try's his best not to act on his feelings when he's around you but sometimes he can't help but let something slip. He likes holding your hand and if he's lucky he'll give you a kiss on the cheek. He also buys you things that you want. Like recently he bought you a cupcake that you were craving for. You of course told him he didn't need to but he did anyways.

Henry:

Stanley had a crush on you. He was good at hiding it until one day the losers found out about his crush on you and began making inside jokes about it. Stanley was always nervous you would find out because he always thought that you would reject him and then start to avoid him afterwards. Richie at first wasn't okay with Stanley having a crush on you considering your his older sister but after a while he got use to it.

Vic:

Eddie has the hugest crush on you. He started to like you when you started to show him the world isn't as scary as his mother said it was. When 8th grade came his crush on you had gotten bigger. You were always so kind to him and actually gave him the time of day unlike other girls your age. When high school came his crush on you became huge. When he found out that you were dating Vic his heart broke but he was still hopeful that one day you would end up dating him.

Belch:

Ben has a crush on you. When you hung out with the losers he was always by your side. You were always kind to him and when Henry cut him. You had dragged a very beatin up Henry to him and made him apologize to Ben. Ever since then he had a crush on you. You also didn't judge people on their weight or looks. Considering your dating belch who is chunky and that gave Ben more of a reason to have hope that maybe you would date him.

A/n: I had absolutely no idea what I was doing in this chapter so please feel free to criticize this chapter because honestly this chapter is just shit.