pick up lines

Inspired by: @madame_Spooks and @s-spoopyszn thank you both for requesting this and giving me the idea for this.

Patrick:

-Do you like sales? Because if you're looking for a good one, clothing is 100% off at my place.

Patrick literally almost fought you because you tired to take his tom shirt after he said that pickup line. You understood what he meant by that pickup line you just weren't in the mood so you played dumb and tried to take his tom shirt. You yelling "YOU SAID CLOTHING IS 100% OFF AT YOUR PLACE!!"

Henry:

-Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

You blushed when Henry said this to you one night while looking you in the eyes. It was just so cute. He always said cute pickup lines to you but that one was by far the cutest one.

Vic:

-Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.

You were a blushing mess when he said that to you. He always thought that you were angel sent from heaven just for him.

Belch:

-Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

You laughed a bit and blushed a bit. You were leaning against car waiting for him to come out of his when he said that to you.