Your fear comes to life pt 1

(A/n): this one only contains Patrick and Henry because I thought of theirs quicker then Vic and Belch. Pt 2 will have Vic and Belch.

Patrick:
You were deathly afraid of the dark because you couldn't see what was hidden with in it. You were sitting in your room reading a book when your lamp suddenly turned off. Your head snaps to the lamp and you look at it closely. You could of sworn your uncle told you he put a new bulb in. You just shrugged thinking maybe a fuse blew. Putting your book down you get off your bed and looked out side. There wasn't much light left to the day and you knew you had to move quickly. You went to the desk that was in your room and pulled open the long drawer. You felt yourself start to panic when you couldn't find your flashlight. You let out a sigh and closed the drawer. It would be fine if someone else was home with you but sadly no one was home. "Okay I can do this. Just remember what mom said. That its only in our head nothing is really in the dark." You said to yourself. You start walking to your door when the light from outside just completely went away. Now it was pitch black in your room and you were beyond terrified. Usually the light from the moon would light up your room a bit but it was as if someone just put something over your windows to block out any light from coming in. You opened your door quickly only to be met with pitch blackness. "Why am I home alone?" You ask out loud. As you stepped into the hallway you could of sworn you heard the sound of something jingling. You brush it off and repeat in your head that it's just your mind playing tricks. As you walked down the hall, you had your hands on the wall to guide you. Halfway down you felt something wet on the wall making you let out a quiet yelp. You calm down a bit thinking maybe someone had wet hands and touched the wall before they left. You finally reached the doorway to the living room but something about it felt off. "(Y/n)." You hear someone whisper. The jingle noise came back but it sounded closer than before. You let out a whimper and didn't know which way to run. As you stood still in fear you felt something touch your shoulder from behind. "AHHHHHHHH!" You screamed at the top of your lungs and booked it to the front door. You suddenly felt something wrap around your leg and pull you back making you fall face first on the ground. You could feel what ever had your leg start pulling you back towards it. You started grabbing everything you could get your hands on. "AHHHH LET ME GO PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME GO!" You screamed. Suddenly the front door to the house opened and the moon light came flooding in. What ever grabbed your leg had let go once the light came in. You looked at the door and saw a worried looking bowers gang. Patrick ran over to you and picked you up quickly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and cried onto his shoulder. "(Y/n) what happened?" You hear Henry ask. "It w-was s-so dark. S-something grabbed m-my leg and started t-to d-drag me." You said your voice breaking because of how scared you were. "Why didn't you turn the lights on?" Patrick asked you. "I... I t-thought a fuse blew-" You started to explain when Belch cut in after turning a light on. "(Y/n) What is that on your leg?" He asked while pointing at something on your leg. You looked down at your leg and saw that it was the leg that had gotten grabbed. You went pale when you saw a dark bruise had formed from how hard it had grabbed you. You unwrapped one of your arms from around Patrick's neck and felt your forehead. In doing so you felt a bump and remembered that you went face first on the ground. You started sobbing at this point. "I t-told you s-something grabbed m-me." You sobbed. Patrick pulled you closer to him and looked at the rest of the gang with a worried look.

Henry:
You had a really big fear of clowns. You never told Henry that you were afraid of clowns because you just didn't want him to know. Today though was an extremely scary day for you because every where you looked you would see a clown. (I mean your dating a clown.... I'll go home.) You were on your way to Henry's house when you felt something touch your arm. You turned your head only to see nothing. You brushed it off thinking that you were being paranoid. You went to continue your walk to Henry's only to walk into something or someone. You quickly go to apologize but freeze up when you look at the persons face. You start to back up and turn to runaway but the person grabs your arm quickly and yanks you back to them. "No no no." You mumble out of fear. This can't be real right? There's no way a clown would just be in the middle of fucking nowhere right? You looked at the gloved hand that had a tight grip on your arm and you knew this was real. Tears started to form in your eyes and panic sets in. "Let go of me!" You yell loudly as you try to pull your arm away. "Come on (y/n) lets go to the circus. I'll teach you how to float." The clown said. You were now crying out of fear for your life. How did this clown know your name? You hadn't told him your name but he some how knew it. "Please for the love of god you creepy ass clown let me go!!" You screamed at him still trying to pull your arm away. The clowns grip on your arm got tighter and started to cause you great pain. "Stop please stop." You begged him. Soon you hear a familiar sound coming down the road. It sounded like the gang. You continue to try to pull your arm away but the clown wasn't having it. He grabbed your other arm with his free hand and started to pull you towards the woods. "FUCK HELP SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. You were now in full panic mode. You were trying anything that would make the clown let go but nothing seemed to work. Oh gosh is this how you were going to die? You kept trying to break free from the iron tight grasp that the clown had on your arms. You hear the sound of a car get closer. I hope they hear me. "PLEASE H-HElP ME. I-I DONT W-WANNA DIE!!" You screamed but stuttered a little bit due to you crying and from fear. You hear the car speed up. The clown let you go making you fall on the ground and quickly disappearing into the woods. You watch him in fear and shock. Suddenly you feel hands touch your shoulders. You jump and turn around to see Henry behind you. "Babe are you okay? What happened?" Henry asked You worriedly. You look at him confused and scared. "T-There was c-clown. He tried t-to take me in the woods." You said. "What clown?" He asks. "He was just h-here. He just w-went into the woods." You said quietly. You look down at your arms and see bruises that resemble hands wrapped around your arms. You begin to cry again and you show Henry your arms. "See." You said just above a whisper. He looks at your arms and looks at you with concern.