You date a 'loser'

Patrick:
You had gotten really close to the losers. You especially gotten extremely close to Richie. He really won your heart over with his stupid jokes. When it came out that you two had started dating you didn't realize that it had affected a certain person horribly. Patrick was beyond pissed that you choose a loser over him. He doesn't care that you're happy with someone else. That should be him making you happy not Richie. If he ever gets his hands on Richie, you're relationship is done for and it gonna be six feet deep in the ground.

Henry:
Stanley was over the moon when you agreed to date him. At first you were a bit reluctant because he is your brother's friend. You're brother gave you the okay and told you he'll get over it. When Henry found out that you two were dating he was actually upset about it. He didn't bother the losers at all for a while until he became a miserable bitch. He got more physical with Stanley than anybody else. No one knew why he was like that with Stanley. Even the gang would have step in before it got to bad.

Vic:
You and Eddie have been dating for a year. You two were know as the cutest couple in town. The only thing is it really hurt Vic seeing you date Eddie. Vic's happy for you and still supports you as a friend but it just hurts to see you love someone that's not him. When you and Eddie get into arguments Vic is always there for you when you need to get advice on what to do or just to be your shoulder to cry on. He try's his best not to let his emotions get in the way of your friendship but sometimes he just wants to tell you to break up with Eddie and do be his princess. He doesn't though because he respects and understands that you're in love with Eddie and not him.

Belch:
Ben and you kept your relationship secret from everyone except one person. You were a bit older then him but not by to much. You just didn't wanna be shunned for dating younger. Belch on the other hand is the only person who knew because he was your best friend and you knew could keep a secret. Belch was just upset because he lost to a loser when it came to getting your attention. He understood that Ben was a sweetheart and everything from what you had been telling him but come on you picked Ben over him. That's just not right in his eyes.