Your fear comes to life part 3

Belch:
Today was just not your day. Here you were at the top of the cliff looking down at body of water below you. You were trying to prove that you weren't afraid of water to the losers because Richie kept calling you out about not coming in the lake to swim. So in turn to prove that you weren't a scaredy-cat you told Richie that you'll jump from the cliff into the water. Now that your at the top you silently cursed yourself out. "What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't need to prove anything to a kid." You said to yourself. "DO A FLIP!!" You hear Richie yell from the bottom. You flip him off and continue to look at the water. You took a deep breath and stepped back. "(Y/N)!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!!" You hear your brother yell. You shake your head. He right and you know he is but for some reason you felt like you had to prove yourself. You once again looked over the edge and died a bit more on the inside. The water looked deep and who knows what's in it. You always had a fear of what lurked beneath the surface of water and just deep water in general. So that's why never went swimming in anything other than a pool. Taking a deep breath again you back up far enough to have a running start. "Alright (Y/n) you can do it. Just pretend it's just a big swimming pool at the bottom of this." You said trying to calm yourself. Before you could change your mind you quickly ran and jumped off the cliff. When you reached the halfway point the panic set in and before you know it you're fully submerged. Panicking a bit you quickly swim to the surface and gasp for air when you reach the surface. "Guess you're not a scaredy-cat after all." You hear Richie call out. It was hard to hear him though because of how hard your heart was pounding. Finally coming to your senses you quickly started to make your way to the shoreline. You were about half way there when you felt something brush against your leg. 'It's just a fish.' You thought. You swam a bit more before freezing up completely. "(Y/n) come on. Get out of the water now." You hear someone say but it just sounded muffled to you. Suddenly something wrapped around your leg. Before it could pull you down you looked dead straight at the losers and let out scream. Which probably wasn't the brightest idea on your end because as soon as the scream left your mouth you were pulled under water. You started to freak the fuck out. You somehow managed to break surface again to scream help but was quickly back under. 'Is this how I'm gonna die? What stupid way. All because I wanted to prove something. I should of just said no and saved myself.' You thought to yourself bitterly. You felt your lungs burning for air but you couldn't make to the surface again and you knew that. The harder you struggled the deeper the thing pulled you. Your body couldn't take it much longer and you ended up taking a deep breath of water in. You started to feel yourself growing tired and it was already hard to breath. The water was filling your lungs quickly and at this point your body is just giving up. 'So this is it huh? I just hope Richie knows that it's not his fault for my stupidity.' You thought right before your body started to go limp. Everything went back. You saw your fathers face which you hadn't seen in years. "Dad?" You asked shocked. "(Y/N)?!? What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here yet." Your father said panicking. "I was swimming and something dragged me underwater. DAD I WAS SCARED I COULDN'T BREATH. I STARTED TO TAKE IN SO MUCH WATER. I-I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IT JUST KEPT DRAGGING ME DEEPER AND DEEPER. DAD I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. I TRIED I REALLY DID." You said only to sob out the rest. Your dad just held you close and kissed your forehead. "It's okay I know you tried. I know you were scared honey." He pauses for a second. "But it's time I sent you back." He said. "What do you mean send me back?" You asked him. He looked at you and smiled. "It's not your time yet. Just know that I love you so much and that I'm always watching over you and Eddie. Tell Eddie that I love him as well and that I'm proud of him." Your dad said. Before you could say anything you felt your body jerk backwards and get pulled down. A blinding light fills your eyes and your lungs are screaming for air. Soon enough you voices fill your ears. "(Y/n)!" 'What's going on?' You thought. Suddenly a coughing fit strikes you and you turn over to side. Coughing out water the voices start to get clearer. "(Y/n)! You're alive!" A voice yells loudly making you flinch. Finally coming back to reality and being able to breathe you took a moment to look around. Everyone looked concerned and had tear stained cheeks. "What... What happened?" You ask but it came out extremely quiet. Everyone went silent. "Did... Did I die?" You ask. Once again no one answered. "Will someone please answer me." You beg them. Finally your brother steps forward and crouches down so he's face to face with you. "Well you drowned but Bev dove in when she saw you struggling. Richie went in as well to help her. Once they got you to shore I took over and started to do CPR. I started to think it wasn't work until I felt you twitch. So I continued until you coughed up water." Eddie explained. You looked at him in a daze but soon started to cry. You hugged him close and just held him. "Thank you. Thank you all." You said while crying. Eddie hugged you tightly. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry. I should of never told you to do that." Richie said while starting to cry. You opened your arms motioning him to come to you. He quickly ran to you held you tight. "It's not your fault Richie it's mine. I should of never tried to prove myself." You told him. Soon after everyone joined in on the hug glad that you were okay. "Eddie before I forget dad said he loves you and he's proud of you. He's always watching over us." You said. Eddie just hugs you tighter and starts crying. "I found him!" You hear a voice yell. You look up from the group hug and see Stanley rushing towards you guys. You looked at him confused but quickly faded away when you see a worried looking Belch. "Is she okay? Please someone tell me she's okay." He asked sounding scared. "I'm okay still in shock though." You said to him. He let out a sigh of relief hearing that from you. "So does someone wanna explain what happened? All Stanley said was "come quick (Y/n) is hurt!" So like someone please tell me." Belch said worried.

(A/N): I'm not proud of this but like I had to get out of writers block and here it is. Sorry if you guys didn't like it. Maybe one day I'll come back to this and fix it up.