How they ask you out

Patrick:

It's been two weeks since you've met Patrick. You haven't hung out with him or any of the other boys Henry hangs out with but for some reason, during the night you always have the same dream where Patrick is in your room that you're staying in and you guys chat but every night the chat changes in the dream. It's like he's trying to get to know you in your dreams but the weird part about this whole dream thing is the fact that you feel awake and you're not sleeping because when he touches your hair or your arm you can feel it. You're hoping that you don't have that dream tonight you just want to dream of something else, please let it be a dream of something else. You finally got comfortable in your bed when you heard your window open. Well, that's weird but you know you're not gonna move and see what the hell is going on. You laid as still as you could until you heard a thud as someone fell. You tried your best not to laugh but failed. "I really hope I don't get murdered or anything but what the fuck are you doing?" You asked while laughing. "Fuck you're up?" They asked back. Wait you know that voice. "Patrick, what the fuck are you doing in my room right now?" You asked and sat up to look at him. "Well, you see I've been visiting you at night while you're sleeping." He said it casually. "Alright creep. Well, I'm going to get Henry you just stay here." You said. You got out of bed and started to walk towards your door when Patrick stopped you. "I know you don't want to do that." He said. "how do you know that?" You asked him. He smirked and started to lean in to kiss you. Is he fucking joking you're not going to kiss him. It's not like you have a crush on him or anything because of the damn dreams. Oh, who are you kidding? You started to lean in too. Your lips finally met with his and you shared a quick kiss. "I told you, you wouldn't tell him." He said smirking. You rolled your eyes at him and smiled. "Shut up Patrick." You said. "Make me." He whispered. You kissed him again and felt him immediately kiss you back. He pulled away and rested his forehead against yours. "You do know by kissing me it makes you mine right?" He asked. "Yea and I wouldn't want it any other way." You said smiling.

Henry:

Henry wouldn't leave you alone ever since the day you stuck up for your brother. You mean it didn't really bother you at first until the boy you had been talking to randomly just stopped talking to youband started to avoid you. You knew right away that Henry had something to do with it. Speaking of the devil. "HENRY BOWERS!!" You yelled. He turned to look at you. "Hey, babe." He said with a smile. You glared at him and groaned. "First of all don't call me babe and secondly what did you do to make Steve stop talking to me." You said to him. He smirked. "I gave him a stern talking to for talking to my girl." He said. Did he really just say that? "Henry I am not your girl." You said angrily. "That's not what other people think." He said. You froze that clever asshole planned this. That's why he's been around you so much. He made it seem like you guys were dating. "You clever asshole." You said with a smile. "But I'm your clever asshole." He said with hope in his voice. "Yea I guess you are." You said smiling.

Victor:
You heard your brother yell your name to come downstairs so you guys can go meet your friends at the park. You left your room and met up with your brother. You guys started to walk to the park when Bill decided to strike up a conversation. " W-What's with y-you and Vic?" He asked you. You shrugged unsure of how to answer him. You mean you really like Vic but he probably doesn't like you. "I don't know. why?" You asked him. He looked at you with a look that said 'I know you like him'. "B-Because you seem t-to hang out with h-him a lot when he's not with b-bowers." He said. "Well he's just a friend and he's fun to be around once you get to know him." You said back.
After that being said the conversation just died. You guys finally made it to the park. "Look it's our favorite twins. They finally made it." You hear Bev say. You smile and Bill waves. We all started a conversation about anything we could think of. You were about to say something to Richie because the joke he said was just a little offensive when you heard youelr name get called. "(Y/n)!" You heard someone yell. "Oh god, what does the bowers gang want with you?" You hear Eddie ask. You shrug and turn around so your facing the person calling me. You saw that it was Vic calling my name. "Vic!" You yelled while running towards him. When you got to him, he hugged you and spun around with you in his arms. He finally put you down and put his hands on your shoulders. "I'm glad I found you." He said. You looked at him confused. "Well, you found me?" You said but it was more of a question. "I have a question for you." He said. You think you know what he's going to ask. You nodded to let him know he can continue. "(Y/n) we've gotten to know each other a lot over the last couple of weeks we've been hanging out. So I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "V-Vic, of course, I'll b-be your g-girlfriend." You said stuttering slightly.

Belch:

Ever since Belch brought you home your mom has made you either stick close to you brother or go places with her in order to keep you away from Belch. What she doesn't know is that your dear brother Eddie lets you leave his side as soon as you guys get far enough from the house. You guys make sure to always meet up at a certain time and you guys have to meet up at the same place that you two split up at. Today ypu were running a little late because Belch thought it would be a good idea to take you on a treasure hunt or something like that. You had already found three of the four letters that he placed around the town of Derry. You would have found all of them by now if he didn't put one of them in a freaking tree. He knows that you can't climb trees. Anyways each letter takes you to the next location so you can find the last letter. You're currently at the final location searching for the last letter. You swear if this boy put it in another tr- oh wait here it is. You picked up the letter from the bench. "Hey looks like you found the last letter congrats." It was all the letter said. Are you joking? Why is this all the letter says? The other letters had cute stuff on them. The first one said " Hello beautiful. Looks like you found the first letter. The second one will be found where we first met." That lead you to the school where you found the second note on a tree branch. which said "The first time we met I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The next note is where we had our first kiss together." You remember that kiss. It was really enjoyable and you're thankful to the person who had dared the two of you to kiss. Which leads you to the kissing bridge. You found the note right next to a newly carved heart with initials inside of the heart. Huh, they looked familiar. The note read " The day we kissed I knew you were the one for me but I was too nervous to ask you out. You're close to your final destination. Now all you gotta do is go to the place where our friendship ended." Wait why would you go to the park? whatever you'll go there since the last note is there. Which leads you back to where you are right now. You put the last note in your pocket annoyed. You looked at your watch and noticed you were really late now. Damn it, Belch. Eddie is probably worrying about where you are and why you're taking so long. You sighed and turned around to start to walk to yours and Eddie's (is that grammatically correct?) meet up spot but was stopped when someone grabbed your arm and spun you around to face them. You looked at the person to see it was Belch. "Looks like you found all my notes. But there is one thing you ignored on the last note because you didn't turn it over." He said. You take the note out of your pocket and turn it over. Written on the back was "(Y/n) I wish I had the guts to ask you out when we were younger but now that we're older and back to being how we use to be. I think it's time I finally ask you this." It just ended there. You look up at him. "(Y/n) will you go out with me?" He asked. You smiled. "Of course I'll date you Belch." You said.