How you meet

Patrick:
You were visiting your cousin Henry for the summer. Which kinda sucks because Derry sucks there's really nothing for you to do here and don't you even get started on Henry. Anyways you were sitting in the room that they are letting you stay in when you hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" You yell. The door opened slightly and Henry poked his head in. "Come out here so you can meet my friends." He said annoyed. "Why do I need to meet your friends? Also I don't feel like getting up." You said to him. He rolled his eyes at you. He opened the door fully and you saw three other boys standing behind him. The tallest boy with long dark brown hair caught your attention. "Because you're mom said you needed to make friends and I needed to help you make friends." He said. You're going to be honest you heard nothing he said. "Uh who are your friends?" You asked him finally breaking away from looking at that boy and looking at Henry. "The blonde one is Victor. The tall one is Patrick." You saw Patrick wink at you. "And this one is belch."  He said. You looked at him weird for the last name he said. "Uh why is his name b-" the one named belch let out a very loud burp. "Never mind and I would rate that a ten." You said with a smile. "So you got a name sexy?" You heard someone say. "Patrick don't call my cousin sexy." You hear Henry say. You giggle and look at Patrick. "Well my name is (Y/n)." You say smiling.

Henry: 

You saw your little brothers group getting bullied by the famous bowers gang. You sighed with annoyance. You started to walk towards them but started to walk faster when you saw Henry grab your bothers shirt by the collar. "Hey fuck face let him go!" You yelled. Everyone turned to you causing  you to smirk.  "You heard her Henry let me go." Richie said. Once you got closer to them Henry dropped him. "So your the famous Henry that my brother talks about." You said to him. He nods. "what cat got your tongue or something?" You asked smirking. "No. Just didn't think he was your brother." He said casually. How did he not know that Richie was my brother everyone in our school knows that. "Yeah this little dweeb is my brother." You said while ruffling up Richie's hair. "Come on (Y/N) don't mess up my hair." Richie says while hitting your  hand away. You let out a giggle but stopped quickly and went back to my serious tone. "Anyways touch my brother or his friends again I will fuck you up. Got it?" You said glaring at Henry. He nodded. He quickly turned around and walked away as fast as he could. "Thank you (y/n)." You heard Richie say. "Your welcome. Now go have fun guys. Richie I'll pick you up from the arcade later okay." You said and he nodded. 

Victor:

You looked at your twin brother Bill when you saw Henry and his gang start to come towards you guys. Bill grabbed your hand and looked at you with reassurance that everything is going to be okay. You gave him a weak smile and he pulled you closer to him. "Look its the stutter twins and their loser friends." You heard one of them say. You looked at the ground because you hated looking at them. "Fuck off bowers." You hear Richie say. You look at him with wide eyes. Is he nuts? "what did you say to me four eyes?" Henry asks. "You heard me Henry." Richie said. You shook your head and looked away from that situation. You let go of your brothers hand and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" You hear someone say to you in a soft whisper. You turned around and locked eyes with Victor. You weren't sure what to say. You were more surprised that victor had asked you where you were  going instead of roughly grabbing you. "H-Home." You reply. He just nodded his head. "So um I'm Just gonna go." You say quietly to him. "Wait it looks like its gonna rain here take my jacket." He says. You look up at the sky and see that the clouds were a very dark gray. You sighed and looked at him. "Are you sure you want to give me your jacket for the day. Don't you need it?" You asked him. "Yes I'm sure I want to give you my jacket to wear. I don't want you to get sick. I'm getting a ride from Belch anyways." He said smiling. He quickly took his jacket off and handed it to you. You stared at him in shock because he was actually being nice to you. He has never been mean to you before which is really weird but you're not gonna ask him about it."Victor what are you doing? Get over here." You hear someone yell for him. He smiled again before walking away. "Thank you." You said to him before he got to far. You put his jacket on and started to make my home again.

Belch: (a/n: you and belch were friends as children but I didn't want to just put that so I decided to make it a little bit longer.)

 You were on your way home from hanging out with your brother Eddie and his friends when it started to down pour. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" You yelled. You started walking faster, when you heard a car pull up on the side of you. You looked over to see the one and only Belch. He rolled down his passenger window. "(Y/N) get in." He said. "Yeah no thank you Belch I rather walk in the rain." You said. "(Y/N) you're going to get sick if you keep walking in the rain." He said calmly. You shook your head no and started to walk faster. You heard him roll up the window and start to drive faster. You thought maybe he was gonna give up and drive home or something. He only went a little further than you and pulled over to park. He got out of his car and he ran to you quickly. You groaned in annoyance and tried to keep walking but he stopped you in your path. "Please let me give you a ride home.  I really dont want you to get sick and have your mother get overly worried by you being sick." he said in a sincere voice. You sighed in defeat. "Fine Belch." You said. 

*skip the ride*

You were about to get out of Belch's car when he stopped you. "What happened between us?" He asked you. You looked at him confused. "what are you talking about?" You asked him. "We use to be best friends and then one day we just started to hate each other." he said upset. You looked down not wanting to look at him. "I guess we just grew apart." You say shrugging. Before he could say anything else your door was opened and you were being pulled out of the car by your mother. You shut his door before she could pull you far enough where you couldn't shut it.

A/n: Okay so this is my first ever preference book. I know its not the greatest but I tried. I'm sorry that Belch's one is really bad. I wasn't really inspired when I was writing his.