You have anxienty

Request by: PatienceKirk23

Patrick:
You were extremely anxious when you heard your uncle screaming at Henry. Yelling and screaming really made your anxiety reach an all time high. So when you get anxious you start to bite your lip hard enough to draw blood. Patrick noticed this once before when he gotten into an argument with belch and it gotten into a screaming match. Thankfully Patrick was there with you so you couldn't cause yourself any damage. "If you wanna bite something it better be food or my lip when we're making out." He said. You stop biting your lip and let out a breathy laugh.

Henry:
You tend to rock a little bit when you get anxious. You were worried about your brother and his friends because of something that had occurred that day. You absolutely adored his friends but it worried you that what had happened may have ended their whole friendship with each other. You feel arms wrap around you and pull you into a hug. You look to see Henry smiling down at you. "Hey stop worrying." He said. You gave him a funny look. "Who said I'm worried. I'm not worried." You said quickly. "Your rocking a bit. I know your worried about your brother and his friends." He said. You sighed and tried to stop rocking but it was of no use.

Vic:
You lightly yanked on your hair not hard enough to pull it out but just hard enough to feel pain. Vic would always pull your hands away from your hair give you a look of concern. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's nothing." You said. He gives you look that says 'don't give me that bs'. You sigh softly. "It's just that I keep thinking and a bunch of what if questions fill my head. Like what if you stop liking me? What if my stuttering bothers you?" You said sadly. He shook his head and kissed your forehead.

Belch:
When you get anxious you tend to get extremely quiet. This happens a lot when belch starts to speed when driving with you. When I say speeds I mean he's driving like he's competing in a race. You usually sing out loud to the songs that he blares when you two are together but once he starts speeding you go dead silent and keep your eyes on the road. He laughs a bit and slows down so you can calm down. "Sorry babe didn't mean to speed." He apologizes. You just nod your head because you know he doesn't mean it.

(A/n): hopefully the person who requested this likes it. I'm really sorry if it came out bad. I wasn't sure what I was gonna write for this.