ONE

Update 1
Word count: 1644

Would you let love enter to your life once again when you're alread broken?

Would you imagine your life after them?

Would you forgive them even after they distrusted you?

Would you build that relationship again which once destroyed you?

Would you LOVE them again if you get a chance?

Thinking why I'm asking these questions?

Nevermind, I'll explain.

Welcome to my story.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

LOVE

A single word that carries hundred emotions. And finally leaves you speechless.

But in my case, it made me do the worst.
It made me feel the best and useless at the same time. It was bliss when I enjoyed it , and when it destroyed me, it had no value.

Hey there! I'm Manik. The Manik Malhotra.

26 years old.

To know about me, you've to understand why I'm running like a maniac in the streets of Paris, barefoot and that too in the midnight 2:04 AM, when the temperature is -2°C.

If a person is behaving this way, only two reasons would be the cause of it.
One- downfall in career or
Two- downfall in love.
I was at the top place in my career, so it's definitely Love.

I never knew what it felt like. Until I saw her. And from then, nothing else mattered to me. After loving so hard, why am I sitting on a rock, in Paris now in the midnight and thinking about my mistakes?

Wanna know? Then buddy, put on your seatbelt and travel back with me in time.

7 years back

"Maa!" I shouted. And finally she stopped cribbing. I reached the railway station and asked her to relax.

"Manu! Listen to me! You're not coming from train. I'll ask the airport authorities to arrange a seperate flight for you."
And this time Baba shouted.

Yes, my mom Nyonica Malhotra was cribbing as I hadn't called her after I received my 12th graduation certificate from the college.

I was studying in Bengaluru and I had received a letter from the SPACE academy of Science, Arts and Music offering me admission to continue my engineering there. Yes, I'm the studious type. Though Maa and Baba hadn't forced me to score 1st rank, I myself wanted to do so as I like creating my own identity. I didn't wanted people to recognise me as Mr.Malhotra's son.

Baba was reluctant at first but later agreed to me. Why wouldn't he when I had such a sweet Maa who will fight the world against me! Mr. Shrikanth Malhotra is just her husband after all! ;)

And after 2 years of my 11th and 12th, I decided to move back to Mumbai as I was missing my parents badly. And my friends of course.

Cabir Dhawan, the foodie and my best buddy. I don't like him much but the fellow won't stop irritating me. But at the end of the day, he's my solace :)

Mukti Vardhan, another evil kiddo. She and cabir are the worstest nightmares anyone could afford. But she's less irritating than Mr.Dhawan. My proud brother she is :)