FIVE

Update 5
Word count: 1765

I pinched myself and realised it wasn't a damn dream. I screamed in joy and I hugged Soha in excitement.
"Thank you sister!" I exclaimed and moved towards her.
"Stop blushing idiot. He called you sister." Tanya said and Soha made a bad face.

I stopped when Harshad took out a rose.
"Now I'll say I love you, you take the rose and reply back." He said and she was uncomfortable. I could clearly read her expressions.

She didn't react and I found my chance. One of the senior started speaking.
"This wasn't at all romantic Harshad. Try something new." He said and I came in between them.

I could see her eyes twinkle as soon as she saw me.
"Hey!" Harshad shouted and I grabbed the rose from his hand.
"You came as a dream in my life,
And left when I was still dreaming,
After so many days you appeared again,
I can't understand if it's dream or reality.
If it's happening in real, then accept the rose.
Or else at least this time, wake me up from the dream."

I said and I could see her cheeks and ears turn pink. She blushed and took rose from my hand.
The seniors started clapping.
"Where were you! I searched for you so much!" I exclaimed smiling.

"Hello! Who do you think you are?"  Harshad nagged.
"Listen I know her okay. So-"
"So?" He cut me in between.
"What's wrong in me talking to her?" I asked back.

"You shouldn't." He said.
"I will." I said determined.
"I won't let you." He gritted his teeth and held my collar.
I could've easily knocked him but what I saw next made me smirk.
"Challenge accepted." I said.
"What do you mean by that huh?" He shouted and held my collar.

"Okay, if you've guts, hold my collar for a minute and I won't talk to her in my lifetime." I said and he frowned.
The seniors turned back and saw the principal arriving.

"Bro, leave. Principal is heading towards us." One of the senior said.
"Bro, don't make it complicated. If that oldie sees us this way, he'll debar us. Leave, we'll settle this later." The other said.
Harshad's grip loosened and I smirked.

"What? This was your strength." I mocked and he held it again, but his hand was shivering. The principal was nearing us and Nandini looked tensed.
And finally Harshad left my collar and cursed me in frustration.

The principal went back and Nandini let out a sigh of relief.
"If you would've held it for another 5 seconds, then I wouldn't have talked to her." I said and noticed the paleness on her face as I mentioned of not talking to her.

"You dont talk to him." Harshad said and Nandini looked at me again.
"Its fine, you go to class now." I assured and she nodded.
She went inside the campus and turned back to give a small smile. She immediately looked ahead as Harshad was glaring at her.

I finally was happy.
And she had turned more beautiful. Her cute bangs were replaced by gorgeous locks. She had stopped wearing specs and that was a plus point. I could easily observe her hazel orbs. And her cheeks were chubbier. She seemed to be tall because of her heels. Haha ;)

And she wore a light orange kurti upon dark blue jeans. Wow, she had a good dress sense. The last time I saw her, she was in my hoodie with a mickey mouse t-shirt and a grey track pant. Indeed, her fashion sense had developed.