FOUR

Update 4
Word count: 1580

Noticing the change of expressions on her face, I smirked and took the chance to impress her.

Baatein kuch ankaahe si
Kuch ansuni se hone lagi
I started singing. Yes, my friends and family always used to pester me to sing. They used to complement me that there's some kinda peace in my voice. So I tried my luck here.

Kaabu dil pe raha na
Hasti hamari khone lagi
I sang directly looking into her eyes. She first diverted her gaze but then fixed it into mine. She kept staring at me.

Wo.. wo.. wo.. o.. wo.. o..
Shayad yahi hai pyaar
I sang with all my heart and she carefully listened to it. I moved behind the bench and held the pillar for support. I looked at her lovingly when I mentioned 'pyaar'. She kept staring at me.

Keh de mujhse dil mein kya hai..
Aisa bhi kya guroor
I said making a cute puppy face and sat beside her. She smiled at my antiques and rolled her eyes. She tried to get up but I held her hand.

Tujhko bhi to ho raha hai..
Thoda asar zaroor
I sang and winked at her. Definitely it was affecting her and she jerked my hand immediately. She turned back and took few steps ahead. It was still drizzling.

Ho yeh khamoshi jeene na de
Koi to baat ho..
I stood beside and her and looked into her eyes deeply. She was smiling. I guess she was blushing ;) But she soon masked it with a poker face and turned away.

Wo.. wo.. wo.. o.. wo.. o..
Shayad yahi hai pyaar
I had to end the song as the train arrived. I knew she was smiling all time and she was quick in hiding her emotions. But I was faster in observing it. I was sheepishly grinning that somewhere I was affecting her.

"Hey! At least respond in some way no." I said as she carried her backpack and got ready to board the train.
She didn't reply and hopped inside the train.
"Manik, Come in." She said.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows. She didn't budge so I sat down on the bench irritated.
"Manik! Don't be so stubborn. Come in." She shouted. I didn't care.
"Are..manik please the train started. Come in." She pleaded this time and I saw that the train was moving.

"Okay, the journey has just started right? I'll think and tell you my decision morning. Come in." She said and I smiled.
Immediately I jumped in and stood infront of her.

She shook her head in disbelief and took the seat. I sat opposite to her. We had 8 hours. I thought I'll get to know more about her. But she didn't even talk a word. As soon we sat, she took out a blanket and arranged the pillow. Soon she drifted to sleep.

I kept staring at her and she turned realising I was gawking her. She got up suddenly and took out another blanket from her bag. She made me wear it.
"Sleep!" She in fact ordered.

I never liked my parents, friends or anyone else too bossing over me. But she managed to do that. And I didn't get angry. Wow! I thought to myself and she slept back on her seat.