SEVEN

Update 7
Word count: 1645

Fresh Monday morning vibes didn't help to freshen up my mood. As usual, I was deeply thinking and ignored all her efforts. She kept messaging me even though I ignored her. And Cabir was thirdwheeling us. He tried to talk to me but one serious glare, he shut his mouth.

I don't know what was up with me. And when I reached the college with a half heart, I was welcomed by the most irritating face. Yes, the donkey-pig faced Harshad. He was again speaking to her and it boiled my blood.

"Take the guitar and get started." He shouted this time and she flinched.
I went to her rescue as she rolled her eyes at me. She didn't even care. Wow!

"Look hero! I don't want any of your stupid interference in this matter. Did you understand?" He said.
"Stop pestering her and back off Harshad!" I raised my voice.

"Woah! The juniors have finally learnt to call us by our names?" He mocked laughing disgustingly. And Nandini was still not looking at me.
I was irritated and I don't know what made me to walk out just like that.

And now I could feel her gaze piercing my back. I went to pick up a rod obviously, to hit that fellow. For once I felt she thought that I would leave her in such a situation. But the next moment I felt a smile lingering on my lips.

Nandini picked up the guitar and started playing it.
She started to sing in her melodious voice.

Zehnaseeb, Zehanaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

She sang looking towards me and I immediately reached her. She kept looking into my eyes.

Mere kareeb, mere habeeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
I sang with her. And she just kept smiling looking at me. The others were staring at us and trust me, everyone were admiring us.

Tere sang beete har lamhe pe humko naaz hai

Tere sang jo na beete uspe aitraz hai
Is kadar hum dono ka milna ek raaz hai
I got lost into her eyes again. She just looked like an angel at that moment. And I felt as if she meant whatever she was singing and to assure my thoughts, she blinked her eyes and bobbed her head.

Huaa ameer dil ghareeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
I sang taking the lead and that damn smile didn't leave my lips. I was grinning like a fool. All this while, Harshad was staring at us amazed.

Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
She sang again looking into my eyes deeply. Her gazes were literally making me fall for her harder. And upon that her smile, it was actually doing magic over me.

Lena-dena nahi duniya se mera

Bas tujh se kaam hai
Teri ankhiyon ke sheher me