Chapter 1

Pandora Lucy Fedar awoke in her bed at around 10am, as she normally did on a Sunday morning. She could hear video games being played downstairs by her brothers. She could also hear her dad shouting through the phone to somone, most likely work.

She finally decided to get up after about 5 minutes. She wrapped herself in a wolly blanket that trailed behind her as she walked towards the sitting room to sit on the couch.

She sat down on the couch next to her oldest younger brother Greg. He was 13 and had a snobby attitude. But he was her brother and she loved him.

As she sat on the couch, still wrapped in her wolly blanket, she lid down putting her head on the head rest and her feet on Greg's legs.

Greg patted her feet before going back to his game with his other brother Keithie. Keithie was 11 and definetely the dumber brother. He doesn't really get a lot of the things he says whether they are good or bad.

They're calm attitude was disrupted when their father, Lenny Feadr walked into the room on the phone. The children could only pick up parts of the conversation as to not really paying attention.

When their father sat down, Pandora noticed a game board in his hands. She recognised the game very well from playing it when she was younger. When she could still talk. She closed her eyes again feeling deflated at the thought as her father talked to her brothers about the game.

Lenny was giving out about Keithie texting the nanny Rita. When he stood up he noticed the car moving in the yard. The car suddenly crashed making everyone in the room jump and run outside to where the commotion was caused.

Suddenly, the youngest Fedar Becky jumped out of the car and ran to her father.

''Becky, what were you doing? Are you hurt?'' Lenny  asked his second daughter frantically.

''I answered the phone daddy. The man said your friend Coach Buzzer went to heaven so i checked the navi to see where heaven was so you could visit him'' Becky answered.

''The navi?'' Lenny asked confused still not processing what she said.

''The navigation system stupid'' Keithie said earning a clip on the back of the head from Pandora.

''Whose your friend daddy?'' Becky asked sweetly.

''He was a dear person to daddy and Pandora. Now why don't you go inside and have some hot chocolate with Rita'' Lenny said nudging his 3 youngest towards the nanny before they went inside.

Pandora turned to her father, tears streaming down her face. Lenny embraced her in a hug and her whimpers turnd into crys.

''W-why?'' Pndora asked her father with a slight stutter due not have talked in such a long time. Lenny was shell shocked that his oldest daughter had talked for the first time in 6 years. He saddned at the thought of it only happening because Coach Buzzer dies.

''I don't know sweety I really don't'' Lenny said crying also.

When Roxanne came home that day she found her oldest daughter asleep on the couch curled up with her other siblings.

Roxanne smiled at the sight but her smile faltering as she saw the girls tear stained cheeks.

Roxanne walked to the kitchen to find her husband crying at the counter. She dropped her bag and went straight towards him, rubbing his back soothingly before he told what happened and wht Pandora has talked.

The woman was heart boken she had never met the man himself but she had heard so many great stories about the man it was hard not to miss him.

Lenny filled her in on what was happening and when the funeral would take place. The family all went to bed that night with very mixed emotions.