Book 2 Chapter 2

A/N AT THE END

The Fedar's and Tom walked towards the bus stop while Lenny talked to Greg about Nancy.

Tom and Pandora hung towards the back of the group holding hands and conversing.

When they reached the bus stop, Keithie had just finished talking about crazy people when Nick the bus driver pulled up in his yellow bus.

''Hey Nick, you alright?'' Lenny asked when the bus driver opened the doors of the bus.

''Yeah, my wife left me after 3 weeks.''

''That's good what happened?''

''She caught me eating a banana.''

Nick paused for a second.

''This can't be good.'' Pan muttered so Tom could hear.

''With my butt.''

''And she didn't like that, did she?''

''I guess I shouldn't have done it at her mom's.''

''Holy Mother of Mary, Joseph and the donkey that brought 'em to Bethlahem.'' Tom said making the others cover up their laughter.

''Y-you look extra out of it today Nick.'' Lenny asked.

''I met a really reliable doctor at a Cyrus Hill concert and he floated me some pills. Said it would make me feel bettr but IT MAKES YOU FEEL WORSE and I don't know what to do.''

''Meet Nick our bipolar us driver.'' Keithie muttered making them laugh quietly again.

''How about I drive today?'' Lenny asked.

And here they were. Rolling up to the McKenzie's with Lenny driving the school bus.

''Finally got yourself a job,huh?'' Kert mocked as Pan and Tom opened a their window and looked out.

''Didn't you two already graduate?'' Kert asked the two as they shot him matching glares before looking at Diane.

''Happy Anniversary Diane.'' The couple said before going back in the window.

''See they remembered.'' Kert said to Diane mockingly while she rolled her eyes.

''She forgot?'' Lenny asked with a laugh.

''Yeah she did which means I can do this. Hey honey I'm gonna go with Lenny I'll be back later. You'll remember the next one.'' Kert said as he got onto the bus as Diane smiled a tight lipped smile and waved as the bus drived away.

Soon Donna had gotten onto the bus. Tom and Pan were talking when they heard shouting. It was Donna yelling at the kid Duffy.

''Leave her alone Duffy.'' Charlotte said to him, protecting her friend.

''Yeah leave her alone.'' Keithy said defending his crush/friend.

''What did you say Hollywood?'' Duffy asked standing up and grabbing Keithy by the front of the shirt.

''Oi beanbag bag with arms and legs, hands off my brother!'' Pan yelled down the bus standing up and walking down the aile.

''Babe leave him alone.'' Tom said from his seat.

''Oh so the mute talks and has a scarecrow for a boyfriend?'' Duffy taunted.

''Or keep going I don't mind.'' Tom said turning around not stopping his girlfriend.

''Alright kids everyone sit down. Pan I don't want to file a police report right now you can't hit him and Tom you do look like a scarecrow.'' Lenny said making Pan sit back down next to Tom and said boy sent a glare towards his girlfriends father.

Once they had dropped all the kids off at school Pan and Tom moved to the back off the bus talking quietly but seriously.

''But my period's late Tom. What else could it be? And the morning sickness?'' Pan asked her boyfriend as he looked at her and threw an arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him as he placed a kiss onto her temple.

''Then we will be the best parents ever.'' He said softly and she smiled just as they pulled up to Tom's grandmother's.

''Nice school bus Lenny.'' She shouted from the door as Lenny waved and Eric got onto the bus.

''You got booboo? Did she kiss it better?'' Lenny joked.

''Don't tell the wife.'' Eric joked.

''What about son?'' Kert laughed.

Eric looked up to see his son and future daughter in law in the very back.

''Oh shit.'' He said making everyone laugh.

''Hey watch this. Kids move your feet.'' Lenny said as the previous bus driver, Nick fell from the ceiling and sliding down the bus as Lenny drove off to K-Mart alll laughing on the way.

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY IT HAS BEEN A FEW HOT MINUTES (MONTHS) SINCE I UPDATED THIS AND HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMMENTS TO DO SO. I HAVE BEEN REALLY STRESSED WITH SCHOOL SINCE I GRATUATED NEXT YEAR BUT IN IRELAND THE SCHOOLS ARE WEIRD SO YOU DO MOST OF YOUR WORK THIS YEAR BEFORE ACTUALLY GRATUATING. VERY WEIRD I KNOW BUT I HOPE EVERYONE STILL KEEPS READING MY BOOK. I'LL TRY AND DO ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOMEWORK. ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 10K VIEWS AND ALL OF THE VOTES THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT.