Chapter 12

No one was excited for this day to come.

It is the day everyone leaves the lakehouse.

The Fedars were leaving first because they had to get to Milan.

While the adults packed the car, Pandora and Tom sat on the dock sitting silently, not wanting to disturb the peace they have created.

"I'll see you again soon won't I?" Pandora asked not wanting to leave Tom.

"Of course you will beautiful. I'll be in New England if you need me and if you need to talk I'm only a call away." Tom reassures the almost crying girl. He too is heart broken by this but he says he must stay strong.

Shouting was heard in the distance. The two looked up and saw Lenny and Roxanne near the car ready to go.

They stood up and began walking towards the cars.

While saying goodbye to everyone Pan could feel a set of eyes on her back and she knew who they belonged to.

As the rest of her family got in the car, Pandora stood face to face with boy who gave her the confidence to speak again.

She pulled him into a hug and that's when the water works started.

Tom had tears running down his cheeks while Pandora had waterfalls gushing from beneath her eyelashes.

Tom pulled away, hands still wrapped around her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered.

"Of course" she smiled.

And he brought her in for the final kiss till who knows when.

They will see each other again soon and they know because they were destined to be Soulmates.