Book 2 Chapter 3

They all arrived at K-Mart after parking the bus and walking inside the shop. They started walking around when Tom spotted Higgins in one of the aisles.

''Anyone know why Higgins is buying a machete?'' Tom asked and Pan's snapped towards the aisle he was in.

''I don't think I wanna know. Keep walking. Avoid eye contact.'' Pan said pushing Tom away from the aisle and walking towards the women products.

''Which one's?'' Tom asks.

''How am I supposed to know? I've done this before.'' She said still looking at the shelves full of pregnancy tests.

She quickly took out her phone and googled the best ones.

''These.'' She said picking the certan brand off the shelf.

''Get another box.'' Tom said grabbing another off the shelf.

''Why?''

''They don't always work the first time.''

''And how do you know this?''

''I've seen it in movies.''

''What movies do you be watching?''

They were all in the car park towards the bus when 2 police officers walked infront of them.

''Where did you guys get a school bus?'' one of them asked.

''We stole it.'' Lenny replied before the police officer pulled out a gun and pointing it at them. Tom automatically pushed Pan behind him covering her stomach. This did not go unoticed by Kert.

''Put your hands up......and wave them like you just don't care.'' The Cop, Dante laughed making Tom and Pan glare at him.

''Hey guys what time is it?'' Lenny asked everyone.

''11.25.'' Kert answered.

''I have a dance rectial in 5 minutes.''

So here they were after getting a police escort to the recital hall. The 2 police officers and Nick stood at the back while the others sat Roxanne watchinf as the dance instructure came out onto the stage and started explaining what they were gonna do.

She started showing the audience by doing some questionable dance moves making Pan cover her boyfriends eyes.

All of the children came out onto the stage and started doing their routine until they made a circle and beat box music played. Becky went into the middle after a few other girls and did a backflip making everyone cheer.

After congratulating Becky and bringing her out to the car the young couple were going to the ice cream parlor to get ice cream.

When they got there the whole gang came as well. As they were sitting at the bench Pan got a smell  of something and felt sick. She got up as fast as she could and ran to the bathrrom.

''Pan.'' Tom yelled going after her making the adults look at each other in concern.

''I think Pan might be pregnant.'' Kert said suddenly.