Book two Chapter 1

Banging. That's what Pandora awoke to. Some sort of stomping noise.

When she finally got enough of this she got up and opened her door to shout at who ever it was but instead was met with the face of a deer.

"For fuck sake!" She yelled before slamming her door shut. This is the 4th time this month that she opened the door to be greeted by a deer.

When she reopened the door she saw her dad and Keithiethrowing the washing on the deer.

She then looked to the other end of the hall to be met with her mom and Greg yelling and and Greg was naked? Ah Jesus Christ.

She followed her father downstairs and went to stand next to Keithie.

The deer started eating the dogs food. Then Lenny was trying to calm it down before yelling at Greg to get the bat.

Becky then started saying about hurting it which made her dad come up with something which just like the lakehouse it was nonsense.

She was tired be cause she was up all night getting sick for some reason but I think she had a good idea of what it was.

When she saw her dad take Mr. Gigglesworth from she knew it was going downhill.

She watched as the deer chased her dad across the kitchen and out the front door then watched the deer tear it up before the post completed her mothers bra.

Just another normal morning since moving to New England.

When she moved she was told it was a holiday and she would get to meet Tom.

When they arrived they went to Tom's first. When she got out of the car knocked on the door and Sally answered.

She looked shocked and was about to call Tom when Pan put a finger to her lips for her to be quiet.

Sally nodded and let her in. Pan had been on video call with Tom a lot so she knew the way around the house.

She got to Tom's room and knocked on the door.

"Go away Mom. I'm not in the mood." Tom said but he sounded sad.

Pan opened the door. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not your mom."

Tom's head shot up from his bed and looked at Pan. He rolled off the bed and leaped at her.

Behind them Sally was filming them. The rest of the Fedars were down stairs with Eric and the others talking.

When Tom got off of Pan and helped her up he pulled her into a kiss.

Pan laughed as they pulled away. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He said before going down stairs to the rest of the Fedars.

She got dressed and ready for the day before going out front to meet her dad and brothers in the driveway.

Greg was talking about his crush on Nancy Arbuckle and Keithie was making fun of him.

"Greg's too chicken because he's fugly." She said while laughing at her brother.

"And she's the prettiest girl in school." Keithie finished and they fist bumped.

"Their right Dad I'm too chicken." Greg agreed with his two siblings.

"Hey all the Fedar boys are fugly I mean look at me I got your mother and I'll teach you how to get your girl using my 3 step method." Lenny said and started explaining his 3 steps to Greg.

As she looked at Becky, who was on her bike, she saw Bean coming and behind him was her boyfriend of 3 years smiling at her.

"Hey babe." Tom greeted her while wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Hi honey." She greeted.

"Come on Becky we got to go. It's already 8 we need to be there by 8.15 that means we only have 25 minutes." Bean said while cycling past on his bike and Becky followed him.

The older people looked at Tom as the boy sighed.

"Be careful guys and don't let Bean read the signs." Tom called out to the kids and the others started walking.

This is an interesting morning.