Chapter 6

When Pandora woke up the next morning she tried to get moving but was restricted with a weight around her waist.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Tom still asleep.

A blush rose to her cheeks as she gently moved Tom's arm from around her and got up.

She went down stairs and saw Becky feeding bird with Sally's milk, Rob and Gloria were making what looked to be a scab while Marcus was on the couch watching the girls at the table.

"Morning Pan." Lenny said when he saw her standing at the bottom of the stairs drawing everyone's attention to her.

"Morning." She mumbled before flopping down on the couch on her stomach, face in a pillow.

Just a few minutes later Tom came down the stairs making Pandora look up from her spot on the couch.

When she did she saw Tom shirtless and boy did he have abs.

A blush rose to Pandora's face as she looked away and flopped back onto the pillow.

Of course her actions weren't gone unnoticed by Tom himself. He was actually quite proud of his accomplishment to make her blush.

He sat down on the couch near her head and patted it, making Pan look up.

She hummed as a question to what he wanted but he didn't say anything and just kept patting her head.

Lenny was on the other side of the kitchen glaring at Tom while Roxanne was beside him.

"Leave them alone this will be good for her and get her out of her comfort zone." Roxanne told Lenny with a thick Latin accent.

Lenny nodded agreeing with Roxanne and tried to leave them off the hook but there was still a weight pulling him back to keep his daughter innocent.

Later that day the men had gone to spread the coaches ashes.

Pandora was sitting on a deck chair next to Gloria down by the lake edge while all of the kids plus Tom were in water.

Pandora was chatting to Gloria and found out the older woman liked reading and recommended a couple of books for her. Pan doing the same for Gloria.

As Pan took a glance out to the water she saw Bean and Becky running towards her.

"Yes?" She asked as they stopped beside her.

"Come play in the water wkthbus please?" Becky and Bean asked with puppy dog eyes.

Pandora knew she couldn't refuse so she got up and took off her sundress from over her head revealing a white bikini.

(Fun fact: that photo is acc Lily Collins but y'all probs already knew that. I'll just butt out now)

As she walked into the water she felt a lair if eyes on her. When she looked around she couldn't find anyone stating at her so she let it slide.

Little did she knkw that further out into the water was Tom staring at her only to be hit by Greg.

"That's my sister dude!" Greg exclaimed shaking his head as Andre laughed.

"I know that dude but jeez never have I ever imagined that goddess under those baggy jumoers and sweatpants." Tom explained, still gazing at Pandora, and Greg fake puked.

"Oh my god never again." Greg said to Andre.

Later that day Tim and Pandora were sitting on the sun loungers while the other kids played catch.

They spotted something coming up the hill but what the didn't expect it be was their dads and their friends dancing while Tom's dad had a KFC bucket on his head.

"Oh my lord." Pandora muttered while taking her sunglasses off.

Tom was confused to say the least but kept his mouth shut.

Everyone's thoigyts were cur off by the sound of car.

When they looked up a girl around 21 got out of the car.

"Hey Dad." She called and all of the dads pointed at themselves but Rob stepped froward and sge hugged him.

"Thus will be interesting. Interesting indeed." Pandora Saudi to Tom as she laid back and put back on her sunglasses.

Tom couldn't agree more with girl beside him.

A/N

I KNOW THIS CAHPTER IS LONG OVER DUE BUT I WAS ON HOLIDAYS IN A ANOTHER COUNTY AND TJOYGHT THE HOUSE WE WERE STAYING IN HAD INTERENET AND IT DIDN'T WHICH ALMOST MADE ME CRY BRCAUSE WATTPAD WOULDNT LET ME USE IT EITHER. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER AND ALSO THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT LATER SK KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THAT. TGABK FKR READING!