Chapter 5

Tom got to the room and found Pandora gazing out at the view from their room.

Pandora looked up when she heard the door open and she looked at Tom.

"Hey man" she greeted.

"Come with me." He said and held out his hand.

She looked at it hesitantly and grabbed his hand. He pulled her up and told her to grab her art stuff that they were going out to the dock.

When they got out there the men were watching them mess around with paint and the camera Tom had.

Pandora still hadn't got her to crack a smile yet.

"Tom, come and stand here so I can paint you." She called out to Tom as he was taking a picture of the scenery.

"Why? Am I just too handsome?" He asked as he walked towards her where she sat on the wooden deck next to the water.

As Tom was walking he didn't notice the loose plank on the  deck in front of Pandora.

He stepped to the edge of the dock and fell into the water.

"Oh my God Tom." Pandora screamed catching everyone's attention from inside.

They ran out to see Pandora at the edge of the dock and no sign of Tom.

The men reached them first just as Tom emerged from the water.

Lenny stuck in his hand and pulled him out.

"Oh thank God your ok." Pandora said but when she saw the leech attached to his forehead she burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at her in shock. They hadn't ever seen her smile let alone laugh.

They all looked at Tom who had a leech stuck to his forehead still and laughed with the girl.

Tom who was still confused thought it was something flirty and smirked.

"I wouldn't be smirking with that blood sucker on your forehead mate." Marcus said.

Tom crossed his eyes then looked at his forehead and there in fact was a leech.

"Eeeeeeee." he screeched like a little girl before yanking it off his head making everyone laugh and then they went inside to get ready to go to the diner down the road.

Pandora couldn't stop smiling now especially with the image of a squealing Tom in her memory.

When they got there they were all talking.

Greg tried asking for posh boss water and Pandora had to retain her laughs.

Tom, who was beside her, was also trying to retain his laughs.

After their meal the younger kids went to the arcade next to some of the tables.

When they left Rob told them about the spreading of the ashes tomorrow.

"I'm sorry guys we can't. We have to go to Milan." Lenny said.

"For fashion week" Roxanne butted in.

Wait I don't have to go do I? I mean I haven't gone in years." Pandora said and Lenny sighed.

"I'm sorry sweetie you do have to come. Normally you stay with coach but you know." Lenny explained.

Pandora's eyes widened and she sunk back in her chair.

Tom rubbed her back with one hand and held her hand in his free one neither listening to the conversation.

Suddenly Roxanne stood up and went to the bathrooms. Lenny got up and ran after her.

Pandora got up and decided to walk back, still mad at her parents for making her go.

Tom got up and ran after her making sure nothing happened to her on the way back.

When Pandora and Tom got back they went to there room and got dressed for bed. At this stage the others had started to arrive.

The Fedars were going to be staying another night which was good because this gave Tom more time to make Pandora more interested in him then ask her out.

AN

I JUST WANTE ED TO SAY THAT I WILL GET THIS MUCH PUBLISHED AND FINISH THE TEST ON MONDAY AND HOPEFULLY GET IT OUT THAT NIGHT. IF NOT MONDAY NIGHT THEN TUESDAY MORNING.