PROLOGUE : "Omega?"

***

***

"Don't touch me you bastard!" -Zhan shouted full of rage as Yibo tried to get a grip of him. He's so angry right now. He wants to turn the man beside him into bald.

"Damn it, Zhan! Can't you listen to me? You're so stubborn! I'm being nice to you. I know you're fucking sore down there. Can't you be just grateful that I'm treating you nicely like this?"-Yibo's bombarded.

Zhan looks at him in disbelief. Yibo and him had sex last night. He rammed his dick into his asshole, penetrating him roughly like a beast. He cannot believe that he had his first heat and what's wort was, Yibo was with him when it happened.

So this happened. Waking up, body sores. Those parts that were supposed to not feel the pain was aching like hell. His back and his lower regions. He cannot even sit properly because of what happened neither walk properly. Yet, he still believed that he can escape from Yibo.

And what angers him the most, is what the latter told him. Yibo said he should be grateful to him. But Zhan doesn't felt that way. He was frustrated and mad. Mad at both Yibo and his self. First, because he had this so-called heat. So he was pretty much sure that it was his pheromones. His pheromones triggered Yibo to lost his self-control and pounded onto him. Then, he hates the man because he was the reason why he's suffering from back pains.

"You're an omega Zhan"- Yibo blurted out.

His eyes widen when he heard that. He gritted his teeth and ducked his head while turning his fist into a ball. The other part of his brain tells him that, yes he's an omega. But still, there's a part of him that believes that he's not.

"I'm not"- he defended.

Yibo on the other hand grabbed him by his waist and shamefully slid his other hand right straight into his butt, to his hole.

With this realization. Zhan began to struggle but Yibo was more determined to keep him in place. He was stronger than the poor omega. Reason? He's a pure-blooded alpha and a dominant one. Yibo wants to release his pheromones to calm Zhan but he didn't. He was afraid he will make a mistake and even make everything worst.

Zhan gasped as Yibo pressed a finger on his hole. For a moment he stopped from struggling and melted into Yibo's arms.

"You're slippery in here, the slick proves that you're an omega. You have a womb inside you Zhan, capable of bearing a child. Do you understand?"

This time Yibo's voice was soothing for him. He even bit his lips when Yibo inserted his finger inside. His body began to feel hot. To support he clings to him even more.

"See? With this little touch and you're melting, your body feeling hot, rising in temperature. You're in heat Zhan. You're even releasing a large number of your sweet pheromones right now. You're an omega, babe"- Yibo explained. His lips were almost touching his ear that he almost purrs like a kitten.