Chapter 6: "Zhan is Pregnant?"

***

***

"Pee on it"-Yibo nonchalantly said, while handling the pregnancy test to him.

Zhan's eyes widen. Pee on it? Damn, is he serious? He had a staring battle with Yibo but in the end, he lose and ended up taking that damn pregnancy test and do what he had to do.

By the time when he went out of the bathroom, Yibo was already with a doctor, taller than him and quite handsome but with a friend aura. He creased his forehead but still went to approach Yibo. He handed him the pregnancy test and sit on the sofa.

"What now?"-he asked.

"We'll wait. But I'm already sure Zhan, you're pregnant"-Yibo answered.

His heart was pounding. The probability of him, getting pregnant was high. Since they didn't know if Yibo did knot him or not. That's what Zhan's believing in, that Yibo didn't do that to him, when the truth was, Yibo did.

They waited for a few minutes. Then after that, he instantly grabbed the pregnancy test and stared at it for a minute. What catches his attention was the two straight lines on it, which means one thing, he's pregnant.

He bit his lip and looked at Yibo's reaction. Afraid that Yibo might throw into the pit of anger and blame him for what happened. But Yibo's face remained the same, void of any emotions. Zhan become even nervous when he witnessed that kind of reaction from the alpha. For him, it was better for Yibo to be mad, rather than to be expressionless.

He has simply forgotten what Yibo told him. That he was willing to take the responsibility as the father of his child if it happened that he'll get pregnant. Moreover, it came true. He's pregnant.

But without Zhan knowing his reaction. Yibo was celebrating. He's going to be a father, Zhan was indeed pregnant. He had a hunch that Zhan was pregnant. But the pregnancy test assured that. Maybe the series of him, throwing out earlier was just the cause of indigestion or heartburn. But with the realization that something did happen to the both of them, and he knotted the omega? This means he might impregnate Zhan. And he was right, Zhan was indeed pregnant.

The doctor who's standing on Yibo's side started to talk. First, introducing his name to Zhan.

"So Mr. Xiao I will be your OB. I'll keep track of your pregnancy and will be monitoring your condition throughout your pregnancy cycle. I hope we can get along with each other. I promise, both you and the baby will be in good hands"-Doctor Liu Haikuan said with a warm smile plastered on his handsome face.

Zhan accepted the handshake, though his mind cannot process what the hell was going on yet.

Yibo, on the other hand, attentively encircled his arm around Zhan's waist. Zhan was staring into thin air. Different kinds of scenarios of him having a tummy that looks like a pumpkin, wearing a maternity dress, him, giving birth and him holding a tiny baby. He thinks he will pass out. But no, he didn't. Instead, he sprinted into the bathroom and had to throw up the incident once more.