Chapter 15 " The Face Off"

***

"Gege that was dangerous"

Ji Li became uneasy with that fact. That his Gege wanted to meet Jiang Cheng in person. Yibo will go outraged if he will happen to know this one. He believe that was a nonsense idea. It was impulsive, for Zhan, to react and decide this way. He will only put his life in danger, the twins' lives at risk.

But Zhan stood firm with his decision. It was final. No one can refute that, not Ji Li, neither Yibo. He was desperate, desperate to end all of this shit.

"My decision is final Ji Li. I need to do this"-Zhan countered back. Making Ji Li, part his lips out of disbelief.

His Gege was so stubborn, reckless. He cannot believe, that his Gege did become an omega. He acted like a proud and domineering alpha. Wanted to do what he wants, unafraid of the consequences. That someone might middle in his ways or argue with him.

"By talk, I assumed that you will only talk to him, through a phone call, not in person"-Ji Li reasoned frustratedly.

He will go crazy by this whole thing. The other one wanted to protect his family, by keeping them away, away from their enemies' eyes, the latter? Wanted to reveal himself, to protect his partner. Ji Li didn't know what to do. If he will choose to follow Yibo's command or to stay loyal to his Gege, and do what he wanted him to do.

"The discussion ends here Ji Li. No more buts, no more complain. It's final"- Zhan firmly stated, surging his voice with authority. His aura becoming domineering, hindering Ji Li from opening his mouth, complaining, or to rebutted his statement.

Ji li was left no other choice, but to clenched his palm into a fist, while gritted his teeth, became fully speechless. Zhan releases his pheromones. He's a dominant omega. It made Ji Li froze, unable to move his body. Plus factor, that Zhan carries the pups of a full breed alpha. Since he was a beta. The toll was heavy for him to handle.

He kept his mouth shut. If his Gege was determined to keep his decision final? Then so be it. He will inform Yibo, about this, just to ensure Zhan's safety. Even if it means, that his Gege will get mad at him. He can take it. But he cannot afford to put him and the twins at risk, in danger.

Zhan was conflicted by the way he treated Ji Li, a little bit harshly. He cannot help it. His goal was all set. To help his alpha. Of course, he wouldn't be impulsive and decide to meet Jiang Cheng in person without a plan, a triumph card to win this face-off, this encounter.

Also, he gave a hint that Ji Li wouldn't keep his mouth shut and spill the beans to his mate. It was a reckless move. But he knows, that Yibo will instantly think of a way, to protect him, if everything will go out of hand. He purposely told Didi the details of his plan, without leaving something behind.