Chapter 17 "Drinking Vinegar Altogether"

Another update again. I will not say anything else, except 'just read this chap'. That's all. Lol. Love lots. Mwah!

 Mwah!

***

Zhan didn't seem to worry at all. He knows that Jiang will stay true to his words.

He better be... For the reason, that if not? He will surely expose everything
Every single deed that they have done, to threaten their lives, stole money, sabotage Yibo's businesses, illegal experimentations, to produce male omegas. He will expose everything.

He has come to a realization. The bill was already there, to protect omega males and not just females. Prior to their investigation, he has come to know, about the illegal activities of Jiang and Haikuan.

Another one, Jiang has been keeping, collecting samples driven from his own body. Additionally, those were not necessary for his check-ups. He hid those from Yibo. Those samples were taken, for that called 'Experiments'.

Yibo was practically outside, near the seashore, unwinding while taking care of their twins. His partner wouldn't let him do that, this, or any household chores. Reason? Yibo argued that it was not so long, since he gave birth to the twins. Though it was C-section and not a normal delivery. Still, his alpha cannot take the risk and let him do those chores, alone.

Though Yibo was forbidding him those. He cannot help but cook for his lover. Since he somehow sense, that Yibo was exhausted. The twins wouldn't let their father rest. They love to snuggle and cuddle with their alpha father.

Zhan cooked some pasta and baked some bread. Also, prepared some refreshments, for him and Yibo.

Literally speaking. It was also hard. Those breast pumps were giving him a headache. He used those, to assist him, extracting milk easier from his breasts. His body does go a lot of changes. He became more feminine and now? man breast. Though, he's not embarrassed by those. Instead, he was proud. Carrying two pups of a full-breed alpha was something to be proud of...

Also, it was for their twins. So if he had to do that stuff? Using breast pump? Then so be it.

Holding a tray containing their snacks, he approached them. He laughed when he witnessed how Yibo struggled, keeping their twins comfortable. Layers of foams and comforters were used, just for them to rest and lay down to...

He can see the exhaustion in Yibo's eyes. But his eyes still glimmer. He was certainly enjoying the twins' company.

"Rest for a while, Love. You need to.."

Yibo was reluctant. He doesn't want to leave that soft bed where the twins were laying to... The twins sensed it, but they didn't cry. Instead, they diverted their attention, to their Papa. Jingyi was drooling, so was Xuiying.

Zhan cooed, literally ignoring Yibo's presence. He picked the twins up and showered them with kisses. The newborns seem to like that kind of gesture, from their Papa.