Chapter 22 "Enlightenment"

***Warning: Prepare a box of tissue

***
Warning: Prepare a box of tissue. We're going to have a roller coaster ride, in this chapter. Lmao.

"Freeze!! Don't move and drop your guns"

Ji Li was relieved. He got on time. If they came a little bit later? Maybe, it was too late.

His brother in law, Yibo, callled him and asked if he can gathered his men and assist him, arresting his brother.

At first Yibo was reluctant to call for some help, especially to the cops. But Ji Li is Zhan's brother. Blood related or not. He have the rights to know what happened to his Gege.

They didn't bother to tell Zhan's Mom. They were afraid, that Mrs. Xiao might have a heart attack, if she knows his son, being kidnapped. By the person who was responsible for those threats that were bothering them.

Dead bodies were everywhere. His brother in law, really took the matter seriously.

His men hastily move, arresting the rest. Some medics were here assisting them, treating some wounded men, frantically on Haikuan's side.

Some fought back and exchanged few gunshots with them. They left no other choice, but to fight, resulting to another numbers of casualties, in both sides.

It's saddens him. Few of his men fallen, because of this operation. But he's thankful, that his Gege was alright.

At first he started to panic, when he saw Zhan covered with blood, but breathe a sigh of relief when he realized it was not his blood. Rather than that? It was someone's blood. So he roamed his eyes, afraid that it was Yibo's, who got himself shot. But no, his brother in law was on top of someone beating that person to pulp.

While his Gege? Hugging a person's body, crying, grieving.

He gestured his men, to stop Yibo. He might murder his brother at this point. He doesn't want that to happen.

A few men struggled to stop the angry alpha. Yibo's fangs were showing,  readying himself to a physical fight.

It was domineering and fearful to watched.  It was like, Yibo had followed his true nature, his wild and aggressive nature as an alpha.

His hands were wounded, coated with blood, with Haikuan's blood and his blood.

"Fuck! Haikuan! Gege! Stop this nonsense! Your mate sacrificed his own life to save mine! You should stop already. Damn it! Can't you see? All of us here were hurting. See?"- Yibo gestured Zhan, hugging Jiang Cheng's body, crying and sobbing loudly. "See the result, Brother?  Jiang Cheng is gone. It happened cause of your so called revenge"

Haikuan keep his head low, attempting to stand up. Ji Li concluded that his face was really ruined, ruined from Yibo's beating.

By those amount of blood in Yibo's hand. It was really obvious.