Chapter 4: "The Aftermath"

"Stop following me around Yibo!"-Zhan yelled at Yibo

He's been irritated, irritated for almost half an hour already. Yibo keeps on following him. Now, he's all the way home, but Yibo keeps on sticking by his side like gum.

"I can't"- Yibo simply answered.

Yibo knows that Zhan's heat was over. But he has to be sure. There were times that he kept on regretting that he didn't bit Zhan's nape to mark him.

They are many horny alphas roaming around. He was afraid that Zhan will become a victim of those alphas and they will snatch him away from him. He'll go insane if that happens.

"Yibo stop acting like a creepy stalker. Quit it, will you?"

"Don't wanna"-Yibo said nonchalantly and shamelessly held Zhan's hand.

Zhan cannot complain. People were staring at them. He doesn't want to create a commotion in here. So he let Yibo do what he wants to do.

To be honest, Zhan was in distress. Suddenly he became an omega. After a day he became one. He was forced to take a one-week leave at the university. He hasn't been given a chance to work during the heat happened. It was so sudden. Also, he cannot take a risk. He doesn't want to create a mess, just for being so stubborn and work even though he was experiencing his heat cycle.

Yubin has been asking about his condition. He reasoned that he had a fever and a cold. That's why he needs to take a leave for a week. He cannot just confess, that he became an omega and he had sex with Yibo. That will be too awkward for him.

"I'll leave once we reach your doorstep. I just want to make sure that no one will harass you, especially if you're alone, walking back home"

He cannot help but roll his eyes. Yibo was acting like a possessive boyfriend, though he's not. Yeah, both of them were not a thing, yet they had sex.

"Whatever Yibo"-he said. He cannot think of what will he say to Yibo. He cannot even look straight into his eyes. Because if he does that? He will only remember that incident.

Though Yibo shouldn't be the only one to blame. Still, he cannot be with him, alone. He might pass out because of embarrassment. But he doesn't know that, that will happen.

Yibo stayed true to his words. The moment that they reached the doorstep, Yibo said nothing but took the initiative to kiss his forehead, then leave afterward.

Yibo doesn't nag him anymore, neither made his blood boiled because of annoying him. Seems like, at the same time that he became an omega, Yibo's personality also changes.

He threw himself at the sofa and closed his eyes. Sometimes he wish that all of this didn't happen. Him, becoming an omega, Yibo sudden change of personality towards him.

Then a realization hit him. If he became an omega, then his body will also be undergoing changes. Then, that does mean that he will lose his manhood?

Zhan didn't waste any time and ran towards the bathroom. He undressed and stared at his reflection in a full-length mirror. He sighed. It's still there. But his forehead creased. His body was becoming more feminine. He lost some muscles and his waist became thinner and slender. He grunted in annoyance, man breast. And his butt gained a mass. It's becoming more rounded and thicker.