Chapter 20 "Rainfalls and Storms"

***

Haikuan's world fell apart. The rage and anger were  resurfacing from deep down within. It became even worst. The betrayal that he experienced was too much. First? His own family, then now? His mate.

Curiousity really kills a cat. Not that he have to place himself into trouble. But he put his heart into in line. He was curious. Jiang told him, that he was off to work. But there was something odd with his mate. He was somehow uneasy and tense.

But when he's talking to him? He pretended and then all smiles again. So he followed him.

He was caught him off guard. He saw Jiang at a cafe, waiting for someone. His jaw clenched. He thought that Jiang decided to lie at him, and had an affair with someone. He was ready to confront them and that bastard, whom Jiang Cheng was supposed to meet. But a sudden turn of events happened.

He saw Yibo and Zhan entered the cafe and went to sat infront of his mate. He cannot hear what they were talking about. But when he saw Jiang, handling something to the couple? He knew, it has to be related to him.

Especially with how Zhan laughed. They were plotting something against  him.

Heart attack syndrome. It happens when mate betrayed each other, through an affair or completely lost their trust towards each other. The last option, to triggered that? Fell out of love. When the love was completely gone.

Haikuan knew that if it happens? Jaing would know it for sure, and alerted the couple. They made and turned him into a fool. So he cannot let them know, that he knew, what they were plotting against him.

So instead of sadness, with the hurtful truth, of Jiang's betrayal?  Instead, he felt a sudden rage, turmoil, anger, elevating within himself.

He discard that grief and replace it with a thirst. A thirst to have his revenge. So, his plans have changed.

He'll murder them. All of them, Jiang, Yibo and Zhan. A bond with a fated mate will disappear, if  one of them will die. So even if he have to sacrifice Jiang's life? He will.

After all, Jiang was the one who betrayed him first. Because of the pain, Haikuan chose to neglect the love that he felt towards Jiang Cheng.

All he could think, was how to dragged  them in hell. He can and he will.

In the end, no one stayed loyal to him. None of them remained to his side. None of them truly loves him. Not his brother, Yibo, his father, his mother or his mate.

It hurts. It hurts, when some let you feel the joy of being loved, gave you hope. Then crushed them all at once. Once they will get tired of you.

They let you savored those pleasant  feelings. Only to hurt you in the end.