Chapter 25 "Sunshines"

***

Zhan took the microphone from his colleague. Yibo was with them so, he was going to do this, dedicating a song for his mate.

He chose this song, "Close to you-By: Carpenters"

"I would like to dedicate this song, for my husband over there"-Zhan said happily then pointed Yibo, sitting on the chair, drinking his cocktail. "This one is for you love"

Cringe as it seems. But he doesn't give a damn. At least they weren't that, flirty, towards each other. So it was tolerable.

His colleagues cheered for him, teasing Yibo. But the alpha, remained nonchalant about it.

Instead? He fixed his eyes towards his mate.

When Zhan started singing?

Yibo cannot help but to smile

Yibo cannot help but to smile. But he have to hides it. So he keep his head low.

He doesn't want them to see him? Simping for his own husband. In Yibo's point of view? He can hold this so called 'light sticks',then cheered for his omega, while chanting Zhan's name simultaneously, or have his camera, on charge to take pictures of Zhan, singing to his heart's content.

'Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you'

Zhan can't help it. Yibo made him feel like he was a teenager. Always making him feel so special.

So he cannot help but to smile while seeing those lyrics. He can't help but to sing that song, heartily.

His colleagues, were cheering on the side, holding their glasses containing beers. Some were teasing them.

While Yibo? He keeps his stoic and indifferent reaction. Now, he held his head high, and chose to remain that way. He doesn't want to make it obvious. For, if he keeps on lowering his head? It will be so obvious, that he really do simped, over his husband.