Farewell?

I don't know whatever's going on between gawong but we have to respect both of them because we're just fans and we don't know everything about them. I came up with a tough decision to stop writing this story because I'm hurt and honestly can't write anymore. I'm really sorry for the disappoinment that I've brought, but I really think this is the best move that I can take as of the moment. I wanna thank my beloved readers and of course Jema and Deanna for inspiring me to create this story even though it will not be finished. Please know that I am always praying for everybody's safety and happiness. Therefore, I will not delete this story so you guys can still read it whenever you want to remember the love story that we once witnessed and supported. I wish that (some) fans will now stop crossing their lines and make accusations that are not entirely true. Please give Jema and Deanna the peace that they deserve and be mindful to whatever you are posting online. I also hope that we can still support them individually especially this coming PVL. I'm sending you guys my tight hugs to comfort you because I know that we all need it right now. Thank you again for supporting this story!! This is ash signing off. :)