Chapter 56: Staredown With A Smile

Deanna's POV

Jema and I are currently in the Airport to pick up Achi and Dichi. We're actually waiting for them for almost half an hour now, buti nalang tapos na yung classes ko.

"So Cy and Mafe will meet us at UPTC nalang?" I asked jema. We planned to have a late lunch with them para makilala na rin nila Achi sila Mafe and Cy.

"Oo daw B, may klase pa kasi si Mafe eh pero patapos na rin ata yun ngayon"  jema answered quietly tapos I nodded my head naman as a response.

"Baby are you nervous?" I asked her again tapos she nodded naman kaya I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to calm her.

"Why are you still nervous? They already know you diba? Matagal na nga kayo naguusap nila Achi and Dichi eh" I told her trying to calm her down.

"Hindi ko rin alam B eh, pero syempre iba pa rin yung first time namin na magmeet ng face-to-face diba?" jema replied.

"Just chill baby they already love you no, tsaka for sure when they got to know you personally it will just make them love you even more" I said tapos I smiled at her and then she smiled back at me.

When I looked up to the front I finally saw my sisters. They are carrying a luggage pa while looking around the Airport.

"Finally, here they are" I said tapos I dragged Jema's hand to approach them.

"Achi! Dichi!" I called them tapos napa tingin naman agad sila sa direction namin.

"Sachiiiiiii" they both greeted me. I hugged Dichi first tapos she hugged me back and then hinug ko na rin si Achi.

"We missed you Monggo" ate cy said when I pulled back from our hug.

"I missed the both of you too" I said. I quickly pulled Jema palapit samin so that I can introduce her to them.

"Achi, Dichi finally I'd like you to personally meet my girlfriend Jessica Margarett Casidsid Galanza" I proudy said to them. They both smiled at Jema naman.

"Hi po Ates, it's nice to meet you both po in person" jema said tapos she offered her right hand.

"Hello Jema, at last nagkita na rin tayo" ate nicole said tapos she pulled the right hand of Jema so that she can hug her.

"Hello po" jema said tapos Achi hugged her na rin.

"Finally I met the person who made Sachi fall inlove" ate cy said to jema after the hug tapos jema smiled at her naman and then binalik ko yung pagka-akbay ko sa shoulder niya.

"Sachi wasn't lying when she told us that you're really beautiful" dichi added.

"Of course, magaling ako pumili eh" I said tapos they laughed naman.

"Hai nako Sachi you're so full of yourself talaga, let's go grab some lunch na nga I'm hungry" ate cy said.

"Okay tara" I replied tapos I pulled the luggage from ate nicole's hand.

"You guys really brought a luggage ha? Vacation niyo?" asar ko sa kanila and then we started walking to my car na.

"Of course no, it's been how many years na rin kasi when we last used it" achi answered.

"Oo nga Sachi, tsaka we don't want to wear backpacks no" dichi added kaya napa tingin ako sa kanya. She's already talking to Jema na pala, they're laughing about something. Wow close na agad hahaha, I mean they were already close na pala dati pa haha.

While Jema and Dichi are both enjoying each other's company, me and Achi are talking about Mom and Dad naman. Of course I also asked about our business in Cebu and syempre kinamusta ko rin sila Peter and Josh. Sadly, the four of them couldn't come here in Manila kasi sila Mom busy sa business namin and sila Josh naman may school pa.