Prologue 🥀

© TheCurlyHeadGoof July 2021.
All rights are reserved to this author and no portion of this may be duplicated or reproduced in any form without the permission of the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright Law.

All pictures in this book are used from the internet and is not based on real life events from the faces used.
And if you're going to go under their lives or posts and tell them about wattpad then please exit my book immediately.

This book also contains MATURE content.
If you are under the age of 18 please exit the book now.

Enjoy my lovelies 💙
Welcome to Part III

She ran inside the hospital looking for anybody but specifically looking for her best friend

She ran inside the hospital looking for anybody but specifically looking for her best friend. She had called her hysterically crying and it broke her heart because she didn't know what was going on. She wanted everyone to be okay.

She approached the nurses podium and asked for anyone who was at the party but the nurse wasn't trying to help and it only pissed her off more.

Before she was able to snap she heard her name being called. She walked over to him seeing blood covering his shirt.

"What? What the fuck happened?!"

"They shot up the party sis."

She felt her heart sink.

"Where is everybody?!" She tried to control her emotions.

He grabbed her into a hug and she let out a cried. She pulled back and looked up at him:

"Please tell me, everybody is okay."

She heard a familiar cry and snatched her head immediately. She ran to them and embraced them in her arms.

"He's gone!!" She cried. "He's gone!!"

They both broke down. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

He's gone?

He can't be gone.

She just helped him pick out a ring and everything just the other day so he can start his new life with the one he could never let go.

She felt like she was dreaming.

But she knew she had to be strong to be the anchor everyone was gonna need.

"Sis, you gotta calm down and breath."

"I can't." She cries. "It feels like I'm dying... I just wanna hear his voice and tell him I love him. I wanna cuddle against his warm skin. I can't live this life without him."

She didn't know what to say because she knows if she was in her shoes she'll feel the exact same way and nothing nobody could say would change the way she felt.

She knew how her good sis felt about the love of their life. They had their problems like everyone else. Some people may have called them toxic the amount of times they broke up and got back together but they could never let go of each other.

They wanted forever with each-other and it was not supposed to end like this.

"I can't." She sobbed. "It feels like I can't breathe! This wasn't supposed to happen! Not like this!"

"Baby girls." They turned and looked at  Treasure and she embraced both of them. "I'm so sorry." She cried with them.

"Why?" She cried.

Dave watched as everyone began to break down. He felt pain his heart too but knew now more than ever in they life this is where they would need him the most.

This was a pain nobody every wanted to feel. It was a pain Treasure thought she was gonna have to endure but by the grace of God she didn't. But she prayed every night that her daughters never had to go through this type of heartbreak.

Unfortunately one did.

The love one another shared would have to wait another lifetime.