25.🥀

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬
Comment Throughout The Story Too 😬

It's been awhile so if you need to go back and read the last chapter please do or comment if you're confused.

Enjoy 😬

"Please!! Somebody fucking call 911!"

"Where the fuck is my sister?!"

"Breathe baby. Please breathe."

"I can't."

"Yes you fucking can! Keep them eyes open and breathe!"

Chaos erupted in a matter of minutes as everyone brought in the New Year.

Glass, Liquor, and blood was everywhere.

Empty shells laid around from the person not being direct with the shooting.

A New Year and a lost life.

Kairi Chanel

I rushed inside of the hospital confused as fuck. I seen on Instagram that Killa's club had got shot up and I rushed my ass to this hospital because I knew my family was there tonight. I was out of breath as hell.

Me and Pookie had gotten too drunk and fucked most of the night so we had decided to stay in and enjoy one another and that's when I seen the post.

I knew somebody, anybody from the family would at least be in the waiting room. I didn't wanna ask the nurse anything because I didn't know if anybody was actually a patient. I was praying they weren't.

I seen people being brought it left and right through this emergency.

The shooting was worse than I thought.

"Kai."

"Jordan? What happened? I didn't even know you were there."

His eyes were watered.

"All hell just broke loose Kai. They was shooting and shit and everybody was trynna get the fuck out of there. Didn't even seen like they had a clear target just flying bullets."

"Why the fuck?" My eyes watered and he grabbed me into a hug.

I heard cries coming from the other end of the waiting room and took off in that direction.

My sister stood there with blood on her white outfit in tears talking to her friend Lyric.

My heart was racing fast as fuck.

Who's blood is that?

Are they okay?

The sickness in my stomach couldn't be tamed from the sight that I seen.

"Harmony!" I called out to her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes before running to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"What's wrong? Where is everybody?"

She sobbed into my arms trying to gather her words.

"Heaven and King got hit. Kai. They." She started hyperventilating. "It don't look good Kai." She let out a cry.

My breathing stopped as tears filled my eyes.

Heaven?

King?

"I can't find Cairo. I don't know if he's okay. Genesis cut her hand on glass so she's getting stitched up. Lyric called everybody for me and Tanya ass disappeared." She blew out a breath.