25. 🥀Part Two🥀

Comment💬
Vote🌟
Comment Throughout The Story 😅

Harmony Amour 🎶

"No! I refuse to believe this is happening! I can't lose them mommy!"

Every time I close my eyes all I picture is that night. It was a nightmare and for me it felt like a never ending nightmare.

Couldn't be on social media because it just kept reminding me of it daily. Somebody had the audacity to record everything.

Recorded me trying to keep the blood from leaving King's body while at the same time discovering my sister was fighting for her life.

My twin fucking sister.

When they say you feel lost without them it truly is a fact. Felt like a piece of me left my body.

"King, I'm sorry for everything." I said trying to open the  champagne.

"You actually feel sorry or you just saying that shit?"

"I truly feel sorry. I felt bad since it happened but I didn't think you felt a way towards because at first you act like you ain't care. Then the other side of me wanted you to feel hurt from all the hurt that you caused me."

"You did it to hurt me?"

"No. I wouldn't do Cairo like that."

He stared at me and sighed before grabbing the bottle from me.

"We'll finish this convo later." He said as the countdown started.

The DJ sounded off the countdown and when he got to 12 midnight King popped the bottle open it spraying it everywhere.

He poured some in my mouth before drinking some as well. Then he grabbed me and pecked my lips.

"Happy New Year. I love you."

"Happy New Year. I love you too."

He gave me another kiss then we heard gun shot sounding off. King grabbed me down but he yelled out in pain before landing on me.

"King! King! No! Oh my God!"

I got him off of me and looked for his wound. He was hit in his leg and his side.

I took his jacket off and tied it to his leg before using my hand to apply pressure to his side.

"Stay with me baby."

"Where is my sister?!" I heard Heaven yell.

"I'm okay Heaven! I'm okay!" I yelled to reinsure her.

"Pooh! Baby! Breathe!"

I looked through the running crowd and seen Heaven on the ground. Killa was trying to find where she was bleeding from.