16. 🥀

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬

Joshua Saint Miller

I am fucking exhausted

I been up all day and night because shit was hot on the block. Two of our niggas were killed and on top of all that shit the police have been on our ass.

It's been slow as far as the money coming in but my brain has been moving at a rapid ass pace.

I informed Kairi about everything so she wouldn't get her panties in a fucking bunch. I also hope that encourages her ass to communicate as well.

"Saint it's some more walk ins. Both small tattoos." Liz said.

"What's the design?"

"Both name tatts in cursive."

"I can do one and somebody else can do the other. They can come back here in 5 minutes."

"Okay."

She walked out and I cleaned my area up and turned on the music. The client walked in and she smiled.

"Hi, where do you want me to sit?"

"Sup. Where you want that tatt?"

"On my forearm."

"You can sit in the chair." I said and she nodded and sat down. "What name you getting?"

"Miller."

I looked at her and then looked back on the computer.

"Spell it for me." She spelled it out and I got everything ready for her.

"Is this somebody else name or what?" I asked as I placed the print on her skin.

"No, it's my last name. I don't really like my family like that but some people hold a special place in my heart. I grew up with my cousin but he ended up getting killed from what my adopted folks told me."

"When were you adopted?"

"I was fourteen."

I didn't say anything. I had hella questions but I didn't wanna sound like I was in her business even though I was.

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you adopted?"

"My dad wasn't really in my life like that as is but my mama died in a car accident. They couldn't get in touch with other family and a lot of my uncles were in and out of jail. I remember them telling me about my grandma but when everything happened they couldn't find her so they just put me in the system."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I don't why I just told you all my business." She lightly chuckled. "But it felt nice talking about it instead of walking around mad as hell."