26.🥀

Vote ⭐️ 🌟
Comment💬

DJ B.

"Fuck

"Fuck." I let out a low moan as I gripped Daniella's neck from the back.

I bit my lip trying to concentrate in not nutting so early but she had other plans.

I felt her tightening around me while she leaked all over my bed.

"I'm cumming." She moaned out.

I pulled her up by her hair and tongue kissed ass I let my nut out at the same time she was cumming.

"Damn." I pulled out of her and went to throw the condom away. "I feel used."

She started dying laughing.

"Why?" She said putting her shorts on.

"Because you came to visit me just for some dick. We been fucking since yesterday."

She laughed and shook her head.

"Yes I was dick deprived but I came down here for you. You immediately picked me up and had me bent over in your dorm room."

I smirked while putting my shorts and shit on. I sat on the bed and pulled her between my legs.

"I missed you though real shit. I'm sorry I been so busy."

"I understand DJ, I'm busy too. Midterms are kicking my ass."

"Practice and games are kicking mine." I kissed along her tattoo that was on her waist she got a couple of months ago while she was out drunk with her roommates.

Not going to lie I was freaked the fuck out at first but I know if we were to not be a forever thing she can always get it covered up.

"Why you keep touching my tattoo?"

"Because I still can't believe it."

"Me neither, I swear I won't get that damn drunk again."

"It's cause you love me." I cheesed and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I do but a tattoo is crazy. We just got together and I got a man tattooed on me. No even my Father's."

"I know but if you don't want it just cover it up."

"Mmm, draw me up something and I'll think about it."

"Wrong twin. That nigga Loyal knows how to draw."

"You do too. You just give up."

"You gonna drive down to my moms with me?"

"Of course." She played in my hair. "Loyal coming with us?"

"He said he was. Let me see if the nigga here." She nodded moving back but I grabbed her back and kissed her.

"Stop." She blushed.