17. 🥀

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬

Kairi Chanel

"I told you I can just whoop her ass

"I told you I can just whoop her ass." India said to me over FaceTime.

I was getting ready to go to the shop and fire this bitch Liz. I didn't even have any clients today but she had to go.

"First of all sit yo I just had a baby ass down. Didn't yo punani just heal? Second I'm trynna be professional."

"Why?"

"Because I work too hard for my money to get sued."

"I guess you're right." She huffed. "I'm still meeting you there so we can have lunch."

"That's fine but don't come in there showing your ass."

"I won't, Imma have Brielle."

"Okay. I'll see you there imma about to leave."

"K. Love you be safe."

"Love you. You too." I hung up and grabbed everything I needed.

I put the code in the alarm and hurried up and went into my garage choosing my wine red Jeep Wrangler. I called my bitch Rubi.

Once I pulled off I called Pookie to see if he'll answer me with his busy ass.

"Sup Juicy."

"Oh whaaaa. I thought you wasn't gonna answer."

"And here you bitch about it later? I'm good. Wassup, where you going?"

"To the shop to fire Liz."

"I thought we was gonna do it together."

"You too busy for me. I'm not about to keep paying the bitch, I want her out of there."

"Make sure you have a witness there and do it in the main office with the cameras."

"Oh I know. I don't trust that bitch. It won't take me long, Indi meeting me there with Brielle so we can have lunch."

"Oh hell naw I'm on the way."

"Why?"

"Clearly we don't know what the fuck can shoot out of Liz mouth and Indi crazy ass gonna be there. I ain't trynna catch a law suit or have somebody in jail."

"She not gonna act like that with Brielle and I only know that because she act civil when Skylar is around too."

"Yeah sure imma still try and wrap it up."

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good I would've been done but somebody wanted to be nasty and knock a nigga out."

"You wasn't complaining then so don't complain now."

He smirked and licked his lips.

"Yeah aight. Text me when you get there."