23. 🥀 Part Two 🥀

Vote🌟
Comment in the story 💬

"David! Stop!! Focus and stop!"

He tried, he tried to calm down but couldn't.

Him seeing Queen looking like that flashed him back and he couldn't believe it.

"JoJo! Let him go!"

"Queen! Do not!"

She tried to break up the fight but got knocked over in the process.

"Queen! Queen!"

"Shit."

"Are you okay?"

They heard a loud ass thud.

"Oh God! Somebody call 911!"

"Stay with me baby!"

Everyone rushed in the hospital looking for answers. Nobody knew a thing and everybody was panicking.

The smaller kids stayed with Candace and Brian to try and keep them calm so Christmas wouldn't be horrific for them.

"Where is mama?" Loyal asked.

"I don't know." Heaven wiped her tears.

"Come here baby." Killa said leaning against the wall.

She got up and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around her immediately.

"You gotta take a deep breath and chill."

"I'm trying babe. I'm just worried."

"Don't be all right. Relax." He wiped her tears and gave her a kiss.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" She asked Yvette and Denise.

"Oh no dear I am still full from dinner. You have a seat and relax."

She sat next to them.

"And I don't want you feeling embarrassed. Things happen in households all the time. We get it and definitely have seen worse."

Heaven definitely was embarrassed that the first time they were brought around her family a fight broke out and now they waiting in a hospital.

"She met my dad so this encounter ain't shit."

"Wait what?" Denise said. "She met yo daddy?"

"Yeah we fought. I can't go into details in here though."

"Now he know what she look like Cam."

"He knew what she looked like regardless. I'm sure cuhz got social media."

"We go worry about that later." Yvette said.

India watched as the game played on television. She contemplated on telling JJ what was going on but knew he would lose focus on the game immediately so she decided to tell him later.

"Imma go up there during the fourth quarter so I can tell him and bring him up here." Saint told her.

"I can go with you."

"Naw you stay here, keep Kai company."

"Where is she?"

"Trynna figure out what's going on. You know her."

"Is Skylar okay?"

"Yeah, I made sure she was good. I don't like her seeing motherfucka's fighting. This her third time."

"I feel you because I don't want Brielle exposed to that shit. That's why Imma trynna calm down. I now know how Treasure use to feel. She tried her hardest be calm but people always fucked with her."