28. 🥀

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬

Harmony Amour

"This fucking class is dumb

"This fucking class is dumb." I said going over the test I was doing.

Any class that didn't have shit to do with my major irritated me.

"I'm definitely going back next semester." Heaven said.

"For real? You ready?"

"I'm ready for my freedom back. Won't act like people don't know me out there but out here I got way too many enemies. I hate it because most of them don't have shit to do with me."

"I feel you. I think if you ready I'll be ready. Maybe if Queen go out there we can help her with the baby."

"She not fucking with me right now."

"Why?" I scrunched my face up.

"She think I leaked the photo's of her and Ryan."

"Did you?"

"Of course fucking not. I would never do something like to anybody especially my own family. Queen is our blood cousin."

"I know but you was the only one with the photos."

"But I didn't have a photo of Ryan. I don't know how somebody got the photo of Queen. I promise it wasn't me and she should know that."

"She probably does but it ain't looking good in yo favor so it's pissing her off."

"Her Aries ass."

I laughed and submitted my test.

"What you wearing to mommy dinner?" Heaven asked.

"Something simple. Why mommy being messy though?" I made a face.

"What happened?"

"Of course I expected her to invite King because he live here but why the fuck she invite Cairo too."

Heaven laughed immediately.

"She act just like our daddy I swear and she try to pretend she don't."

"She got a little crush on Cairo too. She always want him around."

"A damn shame."

I put my computer up and scrolled on my phone.

"People on Instagram and Twitter still trynna figure out what happened to King it's crazy. They were like oh I definitely expected him to pop up at the game and if he dead why they ain't said nothing. Social media is on our neck's right now."

"Girl. I still keep seeing the video on there." She said. "It's horrific and I don't know why it's even allowed on the internet but let black people cuss, twerk, smoke, show a titty, praise each other, have a function it somehow get's blocked and taken down but almost killing us is okay to be circling around. Shit is nuts."