9. 🥀

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬
Read 👓

Harmony B.

"So you back with that nigga?" Queen asked looking at me confused

We were currently at my moms beauty shop with Heaven, Queen, Brooklyn, Aaliyah and our homegirls Tanya and Lyric. We decided to get our nails done. Brooklyn and Aaliyah were currently getting their hair braided though.

"Yeah."

"You dumb." Tanya said.

"How?" I frowned.

"Because all that nigga do is cheat on you. Why you wanna be with somebody like that?"

"I don't wanna be with somebody like that but we been talking and he doing better. This his last chance."

"Girl I guess." Tanya said.

"You hella pressed like you her. Give her advice but don't judge her." Lyric said.

"Shut up. You tell her what she wanna hear and not what she need to hear."

"I don't think she should be with King either but I ain't go come at her like that. She still one of my best friends not some random bitch."

"Well what you think Heaven?"

"My opinion don't matter. She go do what she want. But if you keep coming at her sideways imma slap you and that's on my daddy."

And I-oop.

My twin don't play with me period.

"Exactly." Queen co-sided.

"So y'all with the shit she doing?"

"Fuck no. But I'm not about to talk to her like she stupid especially in public." Queen said. "She wanna be with King she go be with him no matter how many speeches we give her."

They talking about me like I'm not sitting right here.

"Anyways y'all got plans for y'all birthday?" Lyric asked.

"We probably going on a trip. We wanna save the party for our 21st birthday." Heaven said and I nodded.

"Where y'all going?"

"Hawaii. Most likely."

"If everything goes smoothly." I said and Heaven smacked her lips.

"What's going on?" Tanya asked.

"I want my nigga to go so I gotta tell my daddy about him." Heaven said.

My chest hurt for her.

"Oooo you tied down?" She asked.

"Something like that."

Heaven really don't like Tanya and I laugh about it because she the one that brought her to the friend group in the first place.