6. 🥀

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬

Kairi Chanel

Breathe Chanel

Breathe Chanel

You'll make it through.

You didn't come this far to go out like no bitch.

You managed the torture and the other ruthless shit they did to you.

It was time to get the fuck out of here.

I could hear a lot of glass breaking and that made one of these niggas look up so I immediately knew it was somebody they didn't know.

So I screamed and that made India and Emerald look at me like I was crazy.

"Shut up bitch!"

One of these niggas socked me dead in the face. I spit out blood and watched as India tried to remove herself from the ropes.

When they opened the door to see who it was they raised they guns but the person  let off two shots and we immediately made eye contact.

"DJ?"

"Kairi?"

The color drained from his face and he hurried up and untied me from this damn nasty ass bed. My body was weak but I untied Emerald and he untied India.

"What the fuck happened?!"

"We been here for days."

"I gotta call mommy."

"NO!"

"Kai! Don't do this shit! She the only one that can help us!"

"Let her help you. Don't tell her about us. I'll have Auntie Sage help us. Call her get her down here." I grabbed his face. "You blacked out?"

He looked sad and nodded.

"It's okay DJ. You weren't in the wrong. You saved us." I gave him a hug and tried my hardest not to cry.

"Take my car. I'll call mommy down here. Go to the hospital Kai. All y'all." He handed me the keys and walked us out.

He was on the phone while he helped us in the car. I knew I needed to hurry up because my mama probably would be here at any moment.

"Call me as soon as you get a phone Kai. For real."

"I will. Thank you and I love you."

"I love you too sis."

"Kai!"

"Huh?"

"You're appointment here."

"Okay send him in five minutes let me clean the area again."

"Okay."

She walked out and I cleaned up the area trynna clear my thoughts.