• 𝐗𝐕𝐈 •

TW: this chapter will contain mental of SA and description of SA, also physical abuse, do not read it if these topics don't make you comfortable, we all have our limits it's alright <3

It's almost midnight here, this chapter is probably horribly written but whatever, it's a really
crazy and long chapter enjoy.

"No no no, absolutely no" I shook my head frantically, was he out of his damn mind? How could he ask me to do something like that?

"Elide, please-" He started looking at me with a mix of sadness and pity.

"Don't try it! Damien, why the hell would I do that?" I cut him off before he could say anything.

"Because he knows Elide! He fucking knows and he been way too quiet, he's going to hurt you!" He hissed but I scoffed and shook my head once again.

"How do you even know?"

"I have people keeping an eye on him"

"And he's not going to hurt me after that?" I asked with a harsh tone.

"Do you really think I will let him do that!" He raised his voice, I looked down not wanting to meet his blue eyes to give him an answer.

"Look at me," he said with a more calm tone. I raised my head up and he cupped my face with his big hands.

"Do you really think I would let him hurt you?" He asked, this time with a patient tone.

"I...I'm not sure of it, after this" I said honestly.

"Elide..."

"You know, once I tried to do something similar, to get away from him, but he was aware of every one of my movements, that's actually how I discovered he monitored me. Once I was forced to go to a "Therapist" If you can call her that, I'm sure they were sleeping together, apparently I was a pathological liar and I was also showing some delusional symptoms, when I tried to go to the police for the first time I didn't know how close to them Andrew was, money can buy you a lot of friendships when I tried to report him there 'wasn't enough evidence' for the police and then they called him and he came to the central explaining how his girlfriend was a crazy and fragile girl that was getting some help" My hand trembled remembering what he did to me after we reached back home that day, Damien looked at me quietly and he took my hands in his.

"It didn't go well, I can't let that happen again, I just can't don't make me do it," I said, tears forming in my eyes and I didn't want to stop them, it's was like all the coldness and composure I had when dealing with these kinds of things disappeared and I was left totally unprotected, completely alone.

"Elide I would never make you do something you don't want to do, but think about it if things I will make sure everything goes in the right way"

"But how do you think this will even work? Everyone will still be at home"