Thirst Tweets - Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Y/n L/n

Question: what's your favourite fandom?

_______________________________________

"Hello everyone" Thomas greeted as the three of them waved to the camera.

"Yes, Hola" Y/n greeted.

"Bonjour" Dylan greeted aswell.

"So we're here with Buzzfeed, to read some Thirst Tweets" Thomas informed the camera.

"Yeah, and not to talk about puzzles" Y/n said, her and Dylan nodding while stifling a laugh.

Thomas looked dumbfounded at the two. "Did I miss something. An inside joke, or something?" He asked the two.

The two chuckled a bit and shook their heads.

"Alright, now on to the Thirsty Tweets!" Y/n picked up the bucket and held out a tweet.

Y/n cleared her throat and began to read. "If I had to choose between @ThomasBrodie-Sangster and @DylanO'Brien. I would choose @Y/nL/n" She read out loud.

Thomas narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows at the camera.
"But Y/n wasn't an option. No, that's not fair" he said.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Dylan were laughing their asses off.
She hid her face in Dylan's shoulder, trying to smother her giggles.

Thomas just looked back at them and narrowed his eyes more, his face scrunched up in confusion.

Next Dylan took the bucket. He took a deep breath and wiped tears away from his eyes.
"@Y/nL/n and @DylanO'Brien....ultimate couple goals" he read.

He smiled and looked at Y/n. She returned the smile and turned her gaze to the camera.
"Uh, thank you. But we're not even dating, sorry" she told the camera.

Dylan looked like he was about to cry. Y/n turned her gaze back to him. Seeing him in that state, made her pout and hug him.

"Well, I mean. If you want to" she whispered.

Thomas just stared at them, then back at the camera.
"This is what I have to put up with on set. Three.....Whole.....Movies" he told the camera.

   _______________________

"Tell @DylanO'Brien to please stop turning me on" Thomas read.

Dylan looked at him, "I turn you on?" He asked Thomas.

Y/n laughed as Thomas stared with furrowed eyebrows at Dylan.

_______________________

"Can @ThomasBrodie-Sangster just rail me. I would love him to just do it all night" Y/n read.

Thomas looked at her, then to the camera, "I don't think I would have the energy to do it all night long, I mean-" he began his story, but Y/n and Dylan laughed over his voice.

Dylan laughed so much, he accidentally fell off his chair, causing him and Y/n to laugh even more.

Meanwhile Thomas's voice, while he kept talking to the camera, was inaudible because of how loud the other two were laughing.

Y/n cleared her throat as Dylan got back onto his chair, again wiping away tears. She took a breath before she grabbed the Bucket and took out a tweet.

"I wonder what @Y/nL/n smells like"
She read.

Dylan lent toward her and sniffed her.
He nodded to himself then smiled at the camera, "She smells great" he said.

Y/n and Thomas looked at him, a bit weirded out but.... I mean, come on, it's Dylan.

Thomas lent towards Y/n, sniffed her,  then nodded in agreement.

There was an awkward silence.

___________________

"Well, thanks for watching. We hope you enjoyed us reacting to you weirdos out there" Thomas said.