Thirst Tweets with Tyler, Dylan and Y/n

Another Thirst Tweet Imagine!
Cause I enjoy making them😂

******************************

"Hello friends!" Tyler waved with a smile.

"Hi again" Y/n greeted as Dylan just smiled at the camera with a huge wave.

"We're here with Buzzfeed to read some thrist tweets" Tyler told the camera.

Y/n chuckled as she gestured to Dylan and herself, "We've done Thirst Tweets before with Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Buzzfeed and its fans seemed to love us so much they reached out to us again for a round 2"

Dylan nodded, "Round 2" he repeated holding up three fingers to the camera.

Tyler and Y/n just chuckled at his actions. Tyler held up the thirst tweet bucket. "Let's start!" He said taking out a tweet.

"I really want to see @TylerPosey with long hair" he read.

Y/n ruffled his hair then looked at the camera, "His hair is nearly as long as mine" she said.

"Well, it's not That long but I was thinking maybe I should outgrow it a bit more" Tyler said with a shrug.

Tyler handed Y/n the bucket and she took out a tweet.
"Is it Y/n and Dylan. Or Tyler and Dylan?" She read then laughed.

"It's kinda both" Dylan grinned and winked at the camera as Tyler sniggered.

Dylan took the bucket and took out a tweet.

"I just want @DylanOBrien to cut my grass, so I can see those muscles movin'" Dylan read, with a chuckle.

"You know what? Same" Y/n said with a smile.

"I already do cut your grass though" Dylan smirked at her as their gazes met.

Tyler coughed to get their attention again.

"My turn!" He said taking the bucket and taking out a tweet.
"I would love if @Y/nL/n and @DylanOBrien had their own movie. Just them as the main love-characters" he read, then looked at the two.

"I would love that too. Dylan is an amazing actor and I'd love to have a movie with him. Just need someone to make the movie and hire us" Y/n said to the camera, Dylan smiling at her the whole time.

=

Tyler read another tweet,
"I wonder what would happen if @Y/nL/n was casted as Allison. And then Y/n would kiss TylerPosey infront of @DylanO'Brien"

Dylan eyes widened,
"I'd probably start swearing in Italian" he told the camera then paused.
"I can't speak Italian" he mumbled making Y/n and Tyler laugh.

Dylan had just noticed something. He looked at the crew standing behind the camera, "Guys, I don't think you gave us the right bucket. There's no thrust Tweets in here" he took the bucket and skimmed over the tweets.
"These are just tweets about us!" He exclaimed as Y/n and Tyler laughed.

A few seconds later, a crew member handed Y/n a bucket that read,
'Thirst Tweets' on the side.

She thanked them as Dylan handed them the other bucket.

"You just have a bucket of tweets about us laying around, you know how it is" Dylan said, making everyone chuckle.

=

"This one looks thirsty. Can Y/n come to my house and train my dog? I want to see her be dominant for once" she finished and looked at the camera speechless.

Dylan silently chuckled before he spoke, "I've seen her be dominant before" he said smugly earning a light slap on the arm from Y/n.

Her mouth was open in shock. She turned to the camera.
"The cheek of him" she muttered shaking her head.

Tyler was just watching the whole interaction in amusement.

Dylan took a tweet next.
"I just made an edit of @Y/nL/n looking at Dylan the way Character's/n looks at Stiles" he read then looked at Y/n.

She smiled at him causing him to smile back.

Tyler just looked back and forth between the two before looking at the camera, "Why am I here?" He mumbled.

Dylan and Y/n heard him. They started laughing.

"Why are we still here?....just to suffer" Dylan dramatically quoted the meme.

=

"If we get a glimpse of @Y/nL/n and @DylanO'Brien staring in a movie together. I guarantee alot of people will have heart attacks" Y/n read, then looked at the camera worried.

"Holy cow" Dylan muttered with the same look.

"Maybe we should cancel the movie then" Y/n said looking at Dylan.
He nodded in agreement.

Tyler's eyes widened, "You two are getting a movie together!?" He asked excitedly.

Y/n glanced at the camera then back to Tyler and nodded slowly.

"Please don't have a heart attack!" She rushed. Tyler laughed.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! You two might as well get married while you're at it" He continued.

Y/n and Dylan's face flushed red at the mention of tying the nott. They chuckled nervously.

=

"@Tylerposey is my number one thought while I do normal day activities" Tyler read then chuckled.

"I'm glad to be your number 1 thought" he said with a smile.

Dylan looked at Y/n, "You're my number one thought as I-

=

Y/n face was still red as Dylan read the next tweet, with a smirk still on his face.

"I want @DylanO'Brien to Oh My GOD, I'm not reading this!" He stopped and ripped up the tweet.

Y/n and Tyler laughed at his actions.

=

"@TylerPosey and @DylanO'Brien are secretly in love with eachother and you can't tell me otherwise" Tyler read then met Dylan's gaze.

The two lent forward leaning over Y/n as she laughed at what they were about to do.

They both pursed their lips and right befor their lips touched, they pulled away laughing.

=

"Thank you all for watching! Hope we can come back for another challenge on Buzzfeed!" Tyler said.

Y/n and Dylan nodded in agreement.
"And thanks Buzzfeed for having us on your show!" Dylan thanked.

"These tweets will linger in my mind for the rest of the day" Y/n mumbled shakingnher head as the boys laughed.