"...kink!?" (Dylan O'Brien)

No, this is not a lemon. I don't write that kind of stuff.

=================================

Near the end of their interview, Y/n and Dylan were asked a question.

"And what's your sex life like?" The interviewer asked with a smirk.

Y/n burst out laughing while Dylan just hid his face in his hands.

"Well, uh. It's pleasantly pleasurable" Y/n chuckled.

"Oh god" Dylan mumbled.

"Are you kinky?" The interviewer asked.

Y/n slowly smirked as Dylan uncovered his face to look at her with wide eyes.

"Y/n-" he started.

"Very" Y/n answered cheekily. "Oh, yeah, alot of-" She started to pull at her hair, "and some of-" she then stood up and turned her chair around, sitting down but backwards, then resting her hand on the back of the chair, "Yeah"

The interviewer giggled Dylan yelled,
"Y/N!"

Y/n looked at him, innocently,
"What? She asked, I'm gonna answer honestly" she shrugged as Dylan facepalmed.

Y/n then turned the chair back to sit down properly again. "Anything else you'd like to know?" She asked the interviewer.

The interviewer laughed, "Wonder what Y/n's kinks are..." she said turning to look at Dylan with a look that said,
'Get revenge if you want'

Y/n smirked when she saw the look, then looked at Dylan expectantly.

"Oh, Y/n loves to do it every way-" He started making Y/n slap a hand over his mouth to stop him speaking.

"Is this going on YouTube?" She asked.

The interviewer shrugged as Dylan took the opportunity to remove Y/n's hand from his face.

"She also likes it rough" he said, laughing as Y/n hid her face with her hands. "And, there's alot of-" he pulled his own hair, then smirked as he heard Y/n let out a loud sigh.

Y/n heard a long silence that followed, lifting her head to see Dylan gesturing with his hands. He put his wrist together then held then above his head, trying to contain his laughter.

Y/n coughed and poked the part of his stomach that had been uncovered by his shirt, making him quickly put his hands down to cover his stomach.

"Ah. Cold fingers" Dylan mumbled then held Y/n's hands in his own to warm them up. "Who do you think you are? Elsa?" He joked, making Y/n chuckle.

"Well, thanks for answering our questions, you two. Have a great night" the interviewer said as they ended the video.

The two arrived home, Dylan being quiet the whole drive home.

As soon as the front door clicked shut, he spoke up,
"Who does she think she is?"

Y/n, who was already in the kitchen making food, stopped and looked at him, confused. "Just so we're talking about the same person here-" she said slowly.

"The interviewer today" Dylan answered as he stared at the kitchen counter from his seat. "I bet if I asked what she did in bed with she lover, she wouldn't answer"

"Aw, come on Dyl. She was only doing her job. You want someone to blame?; blame whoever put that question on her sheet" Y/n told him.

"But that question wasn't even on the sheet. I know because I read the questions before the interview started" Dylan stated.

Y/n stirred the noodles then dished them up, "Well, maybe she was just curious?" She shrugged as she set the bowl down infront of Dylan.

She had her own bowl in one hand as she handle Dylan a fork with the other, "Thanks, gorgeous. This looks great" Dylan complimented with a small smile, his mind still thinking about the interview.

"No problem, handsome. Now, today is in the past, we can't go back in time to stop her from saying the question, alright?" She spoke softly.

She took Dylan's hand as he grabbed his bowl of noodles and let her lead him to the living room.

"Now, let's just forget today ever happened and watch a movie" she decided, the two sitting down and getting comfortable on the couch as they finished their food.

Once they placed their empty bowls on the coffee table, Y/n snuggled up against Dylan, him immediately responding by wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

She rested her head against his chest as he searched through the movies for one to watch.

"What do you wanna watch, baby?" Dylan asked in a quiet tone, not wanting to disturb the comfortable silence that surrounded them like a warm blanket.

Y/n hummed in thought, "Endgame" she mumbled.

"Endgame? Haven't you seen that movie, like a hundred times already?" He asked as Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah, because it's a good movie" she answered. She hummed again as she buried her face in his neck, "How are you so warmm? Your like a a warm marshmallow"

Dylan chuckled at her words, "How about...A disney movie-" he was cut off by Y/n.

"Frozen.......Big Hero Six" she mumbled.

"Frozen Big Hero Six?" Dylan answered with a grin.

Y/n shook her head slightly, smiling into his shoulder, "No, uh. Big Hero Six" she said.

"Okay" Dylan whispered, searching for the movie Y/n adored and pressing play.

Y/n turned her head to see the screen as the movie started. "I love you, Dee Dee" she smiled.

"I love you to, N/n" Dylan whispered back, then kissed her forehead before resting his head ontop of her's.

As they watched the movie, the two made comments here and there, saying quotes before the character's spoke them. Y/n pouting and hugging Dylan when Tadashi died.

The two also mumbled out the lyrics of Immortals by Fall Out Boy.

"What would be your super power?" Dylan asked.

"Um, I would have wings. Like the Falcon" she answered, "What about you?"

"I already have a superpower" Dylan said, making Y/n tilt her head.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You're my superpower" he whispered.

Y/n smiled admiringly. "This is why I love you. You're cheesy and romantic at the same time" she whispered back before the two shared a loving kiss.

_______________________________________

I actually didn't want to stop writing this imagine until I hit 1000 words but now I'm at 1025.....

Oops