Thirst Tweets Dylan O'Brien and Y/n L/n

"BuzzFeed brought us back for another round of 'Thirst Tweets'! I can't fricking wait for these!" Y/n started.

"Let's see if people have gotten any stranger since the last time we did this" Dylan said, chuckling before someone handed him the Thirst Tweets bucket.

Bleep

"Anyone else play the s*x scene between Characters/n and Thomas in Maze Runner on repeat. You know, just to take some notes..." Dylan read without a second thought.

Y/n laughed hysterically not hearing Dylan say, "I do"

He glanced at Y/n, seeing that she didn't hear him as she was still giggling away to herself.

Bleep

"Can someone find me a lover like @Y/nL/n. Incredibly hot, sexy, good at everything, and has an angelic laugh" Y/n read another tweet.

Dylan licked his lips then glanced at the piece of paper in her hand.
"You sure they aren't talking about me?" He asked, trying to hide a smirk.

Y/n gave him a fake offended look, to which he smiled innocently and flickered his eyelashes at her, flirtatiously.

Bleep

Y/n was given water by one of the crew members which she gladly took, thanking the man.

She started to drink slowly but was interrupted by Dylan as he exclaimed,
"Chug, chug, chug, chug!" He dared.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Fine but we'll make it more entertaining. You vs me. Whoever can chug the water down the fastest gets a free coffee from Starbucks bought by the loser. Sound good?" She suggested.

"Oh, you're on!" Dylan accepted as he was also handed some water.

A person off camera counted down from three before the two began gulping the water down as fast as they could.

Some water missed Dylan's mouth, dripping onto his shirt. Same for Y/n.
They were neck and neck but overall Dylan won by a millisecond.

He laughed and cheered, then looked at Y/n who didn't look happy.
"He bet me by one second"

Marvel reference...anyone?

Dylan stood up, still chuckling at his victory before saying,
"Right, you're gonna buy me a Starbucks now. Let's go!" He cheered happily, taking hold of Y/n's hand and lifting her up from her seat.

A few minutes later....

The two stood in front of the till as the Starbucks worker told them the price of the coffee.
"And..That will be $6.34, please"

Dylan smiled and crossed his arms but as he turned to look at Y/n, his smile dropped.
"What's up?" He asked, concerned.

"I just... I really thought I was going to win" Y/n began.

"Yeah? Well, you should've thought about that before you lost" Dylan joked, as he patted her back lightly.

Y/n patted her pant pockets. Yeah...she didn't being any money.

"I don't have cash on me at the moment" she told him, cringing slightly.

Dylan sighed and reached into his pocket for his wallet, "It's fine. I was gonna pay for it anyways" he excused as he handed the money to the worker. That's when the worker recognised him.

He smiled in surprise, "Oh my god! You're Dylan O'Brien! You're so cool!" He exclaimed.

Dylan smiled at him, before nodding.
That led to a whole hour of people wanting to take pictures with him and Y/n.

Bleep

"Give me a chunk of @DylanO'Brien's booty. That man's ass could compete with a young Steve Rogers." Dylan read.

This comment caused Y/n to laugh then she started singing. "I like 'em big. I like 'em chunky" she sang.

Dylan joined in aswell, "Chunky, chunky chunky. Chunky, chunky chunky. Plumpy, plumpy plumpy" he sang.

The two did this for a few more second then broke into a fit of laughter.

Bleep

"I wanna see @DylanO'Brien do a remake of Umbrella with @TomHolland." Y/n read before turning to Dylan with a smile.
"I would also like to see that"

Dylan laughed then turned to face the camera, making a phone sign with his hands. "Tom Holland. Call me. Let's make it happen" he said.

"It's what the fans wanna see" Y/n said.

"It's what the fans wanna see." Dylan repeated. "You can't deny the fans, Holland!"

Bleep

"Pick one. Newt, Thomas, Y/n or Minho" Y/n read out the tweet.

Y/n and Dylan looked at eachother then nodded. "We would pick-"

Bleep

"Well, that's all there is from us at BuzzFeed. I'm so happy I got to come back here, especially with you" Dylan said, looking at Y/n.

"I know. We don't see each other as much anymore but hopefully we'll meet again soon. Maybe BuzzFeed has some more Tweets left for us to read. I mean, Twitter is full of that kind of stuff" She said, before turning to the camera. 

"Thanks BuzzFeed for letting us come back. I love doing these with my favourite person, Oscar Isaac- I mean Dylan O'Brien!" She laughed at Dylan's offended look at the mention of the other actor. "Don't worry, honey. I only have eyes for you" She chuckled.

"That's adorable. I just don't wanna wake up cuddling Oscar Isaac since he'd be in-between the two of us" Dylan joked.

"Bye BuzzFeed!" Y/n quickly got up and left before Dylan could continue talking.

He laughed as he said goodbye to the camera before also leaving.