Comic Con, Spider-Men and Spider-Woman

Alright, I'm going to say this once.
If I say Cast For No Way Home. It's not the actual cast, cus I don't know if Andrew and Tobey are gonna be in the movie, so it's just what I want in this imagine, to happen in the actual movie.

Wish I actually met Andrew, Tobey and Tom.

÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷

After being introduced, Tom, Y/n, Andrew and Tobey sat behind a long table, microphones inform of each of them. After a few minutes of being interviewed by Kevin, he spoke.

"Alright, so we're gonna let the audience ask some questions" Kevin said, then gestured for a young girl infront of a microphone to ask her question.

"Hi, my name is Casey. Um, my question is for all the Spiders" she said. The four nodded for her to ask away. "Um, so. Will one of you die in No Way Home?" She asked.

The audience oohed, while the Spiders tried to find something to say.
Y/n went closer to her mic, then spoke.

"Well, I can't deny nor agree to that, but if one of us did die...Marvel will most likely have you all in tears" She joked.

The audience laughed, then the next person came up to ask.

"Hey, my names Alex. So, my questions for Tom and Y/n" He said.

Y/n and Tom glanced at eachother with a smile, then nodded for Alex to continue.

"Is C/n (Your character's name) gonna be the love interest with Tom's Spiderman?" Alex asked.

Tom chuckled, then spoke into the mic, "Well, not sure about that one. Because, my Peter Parker is already dating MJ, so" Tom shrugged.
"I don't know. Maybe Marvel is planning something" he answered.

Y/n spoke into her mic with a smirk,
"Is your inspiration for that question, because we're dating for real?" She asked Alex.

Alex smiled and nodded. Then the next person went up to talk.

"Hi, I'm Gwen-" She started to speak, but Andrew spoke over her.

"Gwen!?" He exclaimed as the audience and Gwen laughed. Gwen nodded. "Wow, you actually look like a Gwen, lovely name. Anyways, go on" he said.

"Thank you. Uh, so my question is for Andrew" she said with a bashful smile.

The audience laughed as Andrew gestured for her to continue.

"Will Gwen ever come back, maybe in memories or flashbacks in the next Spider-man film?" Gwen asked.

Andrew spoke into his mic,
"Uh, that's actually a good question. I hope so, anyways" he answered while the three Spiders nodded.

×_×_×_×_×_÷_÷_÷_÷_÷/×/÷/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/+

After answering a bunch of questions to each Actor, the last boy stood at the mic.

"Hi, my name's Robert. My question is for Y/n" he spoke.

Y/n smiled and nodded for him to continue.

"So, this isn't really a Marvel question. But more Maze Runner-" he said as the audience chuckled. "Uh, what was it like to work with Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Dylan O'Brien?"

Y/n chuckled then spoke, "It was a nightmare" she joked as the audience laughed. "No, they're exactly as you see them on social media. They're great and I loved working with them. I actually cried when we filmed Newt's death scene. Sorry to anyone who hasn't seen the movie I just bloody spoiled it-" the audience laughed. "Thomas had to hug me while I broke down, because of how good his acting was. Me? Well, I wasn't even acting, it was all real tears" she answered truthfully.

Tom 'awwed' along with the audience and side hugged me, while I chuckled and hugged him back.

/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/¥/

"Well, thank you to Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire and Y/n L/n for joining us today at Comic Con!" Kevin thanked.