Guilty or Not? (AU)(Timothée Chalamet)

AU where Timothée is a lawyer and Y/n is his client. She is convicted of killing a man but Tim knows she's been framed.

I can't pronounce his last name right so I end up saying that⏬
My first Chalamalabingbong imagine!

Short but Enjoy anyways!

___/////////_________/////////_________////////___

"Nice to meet you Miss L/n. My name is Timothée Chalamet. I'm your-" He started as he entered the room.

"You're my lawyer?" She asked, confused.

"Yes" Tim nodded with a smile as he sat down on the other side of the small table.

"But...I didn't hire you..."

"That is correct"

"And you're now my lawyer?"

"Yes"

"How did that happen?"

"Easy. I saw your case files and thought it was worth a shot. I'm going to prove you're innocent" he told her, placing the file on the table.

Y/n looked down. "That's not gonna happen"

Tim tilted his head. "Why do you think that?"

"Because....They got alot of money and...I'm broke. I don't even have enough money to pay you-"

"I'm working for free" He told her.

"So, you're not gonna send me a bill after I go to jail?" She asked.

"No, I'm not" He replied. She smiled. The room fell silent as Y/n studied the young man. He had curled dark hair and deep brown eyes. His face was toned and he had a small scratch on his left cheek, barely visible but in this light she could see it. The small scar was probably from a cat.

"Mr. Chalamet?" She started but he cut her off.

"Tim"

Her eyes flickered to him as a small smile settled on her face. "Tim...You do realise that what you've gotten yourself entangled with will not win you a case. My case that is. There's no proof for me to be innocent and half this city is against me. The other half, well, they don't care to pay attention to me as I'm just another one of those mindless killers. The one's that drive their lawyers crazy!" She realised she had raised her voice, quieting down and fidgeting with her handcuffed wrists that were tied to the table, preventing her from moving them much.

Timothée sighed before thinking about what to say next. "Miss L/n" she cut him off.

"Y/n" she stared at the table.

"Y/n...I'm here to prove that your not guilty, because I already know you're not. I can see it in your eyes" He told her, making her lift her gaze to meet his again. "I can see you would never hurt a soul in your life and that you are not like the rest of them. They're crazy, you're not. And in the eyes of the law, you're innocent until proven guilty"

She wet her lips before taking a deep breath, letting that information soke in. She wasn't crazy. And she wasn't a killer. She had been framed.

She was just so convinced she wouldn't win the case just because the other party had more money.

But no, Tim would prove to her that she would win, but only with his help.

And she was fine with that.