The Test Of Best-Friendships (Tyler Hoechlin)

So I was searching for his pets and this picture came up. It's freaking me out but at the same time I'm laughing.

When I write celebrities answering questions, I want to make it as realistic as possible. So I research the actor or actress, which then leaves a bunch of questions about them in my search history, making me look like a stalker. It's fine though, I'll do it for you guys, haha.

Request by: CapnJackHarkness

Enjoy!
______________________

"Hey, everyone!" Y/n smiled at the camera as the video started. "My name is Y/n L/n and this is my best friend, Tyler Hoechlin"

"Today we are going to be doing a Bestfriend test to see how well we know eachother. Whoever gets the most correct answered shall be crowned the winner" Tyler spoke, dramatically.

"And it's gonna be me..." Y/n said letting out a content sigh, staring at the camera with determination.

Tyler also stared into the camera as he replied. "In your dreams"

Round 1. FIGHT

"Our friend whom we've just met, Carly, is going to be asking the questions. Give a cheer for Carly! Whoop, whoop!" Y/n said clapping for said woman who smiled to the camera.

"Are you drunk or what?" Tyler chuckled as he whispered to Y/n.

"Well, I don't remember as good when I'm sober." Tyler stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not that drunk. Do I look drunk?"

"No. I thought you were joking but now I see you're not. That's not fair for the game" He said before turning to someone off camera. "Can I get a beer, please?"

"Sure" The guy said before leaving.

A few minutes later, he was back with an entire 6-pack of beer.

"Ooh, can I get one of those?" Y/n asked.

"No, you're drunk enough. Let me catch up with you" Tyler said, before beginning to drink his beer.

A few minutes later....

"Okay..." Tyler said, voice a little bit slurred. "Let's start"

Finally

"Is she single, or taken?"

"Single. Unless you have someone hidding in your closet?" Tyler turned to Y/n, who shook her head.

"I don't so, correct answer. One hundred points to Mr. Wolf over here" Y/n smiled.

=

"What does he do when he sees you?"

"He runs up to me and hugs me until I can't breathe" Y/n immediately answered.

"Correct. It's a tie so far" Carly said.

=

"What's the name of her pet? What animal is it?"

"Oh..shit" Tyler muttered lowly. "Is it a (your pet's species)?"

Y/n nodded. "What's the name, though?"

"Oh, em. Is it 'Sausage'?" He guessed.

"That is incorrect. Y/n for an extra mark what is the name of Tyler's pet?" Carly asked.

"Spinee! I love that dog!" Y/n smiled.

"Correct. So far the score is 2:2"

=

"How many siblings does he have?"

"Two?" She guessed. Tyler shook his head. "Oh no! Wait!"

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to accept your first answer. That is incorrect" She said.

"I have three siblings" Tyler corrected.

=

"What's her favourite sport?"

"I'm gonna say F/Sport" He laughed when Y/n gave a sigh, knowing she was losing.

"That is correct. 3:2" Carly said.

=

"What's her favourite colour?"

"F/colour" Tyler said, without hesitation.

"Oh for-" Y/n was cut off as the video moved to the next question.

=

"What's his age and birthday?"

"Not a day over 50" Y/n said jokingly. "No, he's thirty..." She looked at Tyler for a second before adding. "Five"

Tyler looked at her offended as she laughed.

"That is correct" Carly said. "4:3. And to get another mark, what's his birthday?"

"July...4th?" She guessed.

"That is incorrect" Carly said.

"September 11th, 1987" He chuckled as Y/n face palmed.

"I knew it was September" She said.

"Why didn't you say so then?" He asked, only to receive a half-assed glare from his best friend.

"Tyler, for an extra mark, What is her favourite food?" Carly asked.

"F/f" Tyler answered.

"Correct. The score is now 5:3, to Tyler" Carly said.

=

Quick-Fire round. Whoever answers fastest, wins the point

"When did you two meet?"

"On the Teen Wolf set!" They both shouted.

6:4

"Favourite season?"

"Autumn!" "Spring!"

6:5

"Left or right handed?"

"Right!" Y/n said as Tyler stopped to think for a second.

"I don't know. I don't look at her hands when she writes so" Tyler said.

"I look at yours, though" Y/n laughed.

=

"Final question. In Teen Wolf, who does your best friend play as?"

"Derek Hale!" "Ch/name!" They both answered.

"And that's the end of the game. The scores have tied" Carly smiled.

"Good enough for me" Y/n said.

"Same here, I think we did good considering we aren't fully sober" He laughed.

"Oh yeah, kinda forget I was drunk" Y/n laughed with him.

=

"And that concludes our Best-Friend challenge! That was really fun!" Y/n said.

Tyler nodded. "Thanks to BuzzFeed for having us" He smiled.

"We'll see you all next time for another challenge. Bye!" Y/n exclaimed before the video ended.