Money, Fame, etc. (Harry Styles)

I don't even know what this is. Uh, just read to find out. It starts off with comments on an Instagram post but I'm not very good at writing comments and usernames were hard to come up with, for some reason....so, sorry about that but it's not that important anyways. Also, I put a picture of sleepy Harry because I feel sleepy myself so goodnight all!

Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Harrystilesfan: I guess we know who the real 'Love' on tour is.
Attached: A recent photo of Y/n L/n wandering the city with her brother

Liked by Y/nL/n'snumberonefan, Stylesfan10, Harrystylesfan65

L/nstylesno1: They're so cute together!!!! I feel so lonely

View all comments

OneDirectionfan: I feel like all the songs Harry has written so far are mostly about her
--------------------------
Y/nl/nno01: That's because they are!

Harryyyy: It's adorable though, I wish I was her

HarryandY/n'sfanpage: Cute!!

Taylorswiftfan: I feel like this might just be all about fame and money...that's just my opinion though
--------------------------
Styles1234: Well then, maybe you should keep it to yourself
--------------------------
Taylorswiftfan: I'm just saying I think she's using him for his fame and money
--------------------------
Styles1234: How could you possibly know that? They're happy together! And Y/n has her own money and fame, she doesn't need Harry for that!
--------------------------
Taylorswiftfan: I liked when people talked about Harry and Taylor, not some other girl that magically appeared into his life!
--------------------------
Styles1234: Who Harry dates is not your decision. So I suggest you stop replying to me and except the fact that Harry won't see this and change his mind about dating Y/n. I think they're a great couple, they care about eachother and they know eachother so well. They're perfect for eachother
--------------------------
Taylorswiftfan: That's what they want you to see. You have no clue what might be going on behind the curtains
--------------------------
Styles1234: That's right! I don't! And neither do you, so just stop!

Y/nlovefanpage: I really like this picture! She looks fab in it! Can I repost?
--------------------------
Harrystilesfan: Sure! Go ahead!
--------------------------
Y/nlovefanpage: Thank you so much!

HarperStylesLove: Can't wait to see harry in concert next week!! So excited!

Y/n read further and further down the comment section. Her fame had heightened ever since a fan caught her chatting with her bestfriend (now lover) Harry Styles. It was now a pain to just walk around New York without being spied on.

Harry had tried to hide their relationship but when they visited a local café and Harry subconsciously took Y/n's hand in his as they talked, a fan had snapped a shot of it and shared it on almost all social media platforms.

When Harry found out about it, he got mad at himself for letting it slip. Telling himself he should have been more careful in order to protect Y/n from the public and further hate.

But she was already used to it, she had reassured him. Because she had grown a celebrity title for herself on her own, she was used to the paparazzi. But now, things would get harder, atleast for a while. More paparazzi followed her around, especially when she was with Harry.

Harry would need to bring a security gaurd everywhere with them to protect Y/n when the cameras got too close for comfort.

Even a simple grocery shop was hard these days. But Y/n enjoyed going outside, well, only when the paparazzi weren't anywhere nearby.

"You alright, love?" His low but soft morning voice met her ears, making her take her attention of her phone to look at him.

"Yeah...you?" She returned, giving him a small smile.

He rolled onto his back, sighing. "Good" He replied, before looking at her.

"What're you looking at?" He asked with a slightly raised eyebrow, referring to her phone.

"Oh, just em...Just Instagram. Seeing how everyone's doing..." She answered, scrolling past the post about her and coming across one of her friends posts.
"Susan threw a party last night" She said, lying back down beside Harry and showing him the post.

Caption: Finally getting back out there! And to be surrounded by good friends is a bonus!

Harry squinted his eyes slightly, still only having just woken up, he still felt sleepy. "Oh, good for her. She looks like she had a good night" He mumbled as he started to close his eyes.

"Mm, I just don't think partying is gonna help her get over her breakup with Robbie. Those two were deep"
She shook her head.

"You're just upset you didn't get invited" Harry chuckled teasingly.

Y/n looked at him. "Okay, now that you mention that; yeah, I'm a little upset that I wasn't invited. But she probably thought I was busy or something"

Harry smiled. "Hate to be selfish but...I'm glad you didn't go...cause if you did...I wouldn't have been able to spend my week the way I wanted to" He said, taking her hand and gently taking her phone out of it, placing it on his bedside table.

He got her ontop of him, her legs either side of his waist, before pulling her into a slow kiss, letting out a low hum against her lips. "This is how I wanted it, this week and forever after. I just want you in my arms, yours lips against mine... your body against mine" He whispered, his hot breath fanning her lips.

"I feel the same way, Harry. There's no getting through without you" She smiled, causing him to mirror her before the two began to kiss more.