Y/n makes a edit of Dylan

Y/n makes an edit of Dylan.
I will put it above, since I actually did make an edit and it kept up alot of time and storage.

Anyway, this is the one Y/n made.
That I made for her to make....
Ok, perfectly none confusing.

______________________________________

Y/n held a tablet in her hand as she waved to the camera with the other.
"Hello everybody. I bet you're sick of me coming onto Buzzfeed but they're the ones who just love me" she shrugged as the crew chuckled in the background.

She showed the camera the tablet,
"So Buzzfeed kindly gave me a tablet for today's video, which is...Making An Edit Of Dylan O'Brien With Me, your host, Y/n L/n" she said jokly.

The crew laughed before the camera cut off.

Beep

"Anyways, Buzzfeed gave me this tablet with an app called Capcut...I've never heard of it nor have I used it before" she chuckled. "But they have explained to me how to operate it and all I gotta do is make an edit of Dylan. Sounds easy" she said opening the app.

"Ok, so I gotta get some pictures? Yeah?" She said unsure as she looked over at the crew who nodded.

"Alright! Just let me do a quick google of Dyl" she said opening google and searching.

Hot Dylan O'Brien|

She scrunched up her eyebrows as she reread the text then looked up at the camera. "Since when is Dylan never hot?" She said deleting the 'Hot'.

She went and downloaded a bunch of photos saying, "This is making me feel like a creepy person. I've downloaded nearly 30 photos of my boyfriend from Google" she laughed.

 I've downloaded nearly 30 photos of my boyfriend from Google" she laughed

"Aww, look at him. He looks so young and senseless" Y/n smiled, as the crew chuckled.

 He looks so young and senseless" Y/n smiled, as the crew chuckled

"That's just too cute. He still has that same stare" Y/n laughed. "Oh I'm definitely showing these to him"

Y/n stifled a laugh and looked up at the camera, "Where is Google getting these? Pretty sure these are on his mother's Facebook" she said, causing the crew to giggle again

Bleep

"Ok, nearly there. I have..." she checked the list of downloads,
"Holy Shit! 65 photos of Dylan O'Brien " she laughed again.

"Dylan's dropping in to see it, he says" someone off camera told her.

Y/n's mouth hung open as she stared at her in disbelief, "I'm not gonna be able to make this and show it to him. This is gonna be a shit edit, I just know it" she said, going back into Capcut once she found an edit audios she liked.

Bleep

Some time passes and Y/n finally finishes the edit right as Dylan enters the room.

Y/n head shot up and towards the door once she heard it opening. She smiled as Dylan smiled back, holding iced coffees in his hands.

Y/n glanced at the camera then back at Dylan, making the decision that ice coffee mattered more than filming.

She jogged over to Dylan and took the coffee he handed her. Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I made a crappy edit of you" She chuckled a bit.

Dylan smirked, "If it has me in it, then it's not crappy" he said jokingly.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes at his words, "Yeah, sure, ok" she joked back, as she sat down.

The crew had stopped filming and took a break as Y/n and Dylan talked about their day to eachother.

=

After the break, Dylan sat beside Y/n infront of the camera as Y/n held the tablet in her hands.

"The good thing is..." Y/n started, making Dylan raise an eyebrow for her to continue. "It has no baby photos, although I did manage to find some childhood ones" she chuckled as he hide him face in his hands.

"Oh, god" he mumbled, making the crew laugh.

"Here, ok. This is my first ever 'edit'. The video is called an 'edit'. So I found loads of pictures of you and put them to music basically" she explained making Dylan nod his head.

He gave a fake nervous look to the camera then Y/n played the video for him.

Play video up top then keep reading!

"Woah, how'd you do that?" Dylan asked.

Y/n shrugged with a smile, "Magic" she replied making Dylan roll his eyes playfully.

He smirked and looked at her, "That's so good! I am truly honoured to be in one of your edits" he said side hugging her.

Y/n laughed and hugged him back,
"That's the first and last one I'll ever make. Too much F#$%ing work" she grumbled as the crew chuckled.